Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Fokus,

The only time I've had what you describe is when working a heavily stacked farm with a ton of waters on it. We do not control how people choose to design their farms. If they choose to do this then slowness and loading issues can be a problem. In those cases, all you can do is wait it out, as there is a considerable amount of data to upload.

You might try removing the check mark in your settings for "show feedback when farming" and see if that helps at all.
Hey Tiger!! With all the products they have added to the facilities that are out there now and the amount of ingredients required to make them we almost have no choice but to over load the farms with fields, trees, flowers etc. Besides that i have had issues loading farms with NO FIELDS some trees some flowers and facilities on it and it still dang near locks up. I use firefox i clear my cache about once every half hour. I have a quad core AMD processor 16 gigs of ram and a HD video card that can handle high end gaming. I also have extreme 105 mpsd Comcast internet. Yet, for some reason, it takes forever to load a lousy farm that is no larger than say 30x30 32x32?. I don't think so. Slashkey is trying to just get by with the BARE MINIMUM on their servers. If they can't do any better than this they just need to shut the game down and walk away. As it is there were 20+ million people playing this game back a few years ago when i left the game for the same issues. Now from what i see there is just a few million left. Everybody else dropped the game. The 40x40 farms a few of my neighbors have take forever to load and it is like looking at an old webcam that has to refresh every 5 seconds or so. With all the farmcash i and I KNOW hundreds perhaps thousands of other people have purchased Slashkey could easily pump up the servers to accomodate.
Old Mar 14 2015, 08:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you very much.
Old Mar 14 2015, 10:30 PM

I have 15 Fish Farming Plants and cannot keep up enough production on the Pearl Oyster Container. Come on FT guys, help us. And, BTW, I only fill my facilities every other day or so.
Old Mar 16 2015, 11:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Production rate is awful slow on fish farm and beehive.
Old Mar 16 2015, 11:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Speaking of bonuses, is there something wrong with the counters. I am working my facilities individually concentrating on leveling up products. For example I will start batches enough to level up and then some, the dan indicator in the facility will change but when I exit the facility and refresh the game it will often show revert back to the lower dan and show that still more batches.
Old Mar 16 2015, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tater View Post
Speaking of bonuses, is there something wrong with the counters. I am working my facilities individually concentrating on leveling up products. For example I will start batches enough to level up and then some, the dan indicator in the facility will change but when I exit the facility and refresh the game it will often show revert back to the lower dan and show that still more batches.
Hi Darth Tater,
When you start the batches in a facility then a certain part of those are replaced by bonus batches and you get back the ingredients for those. You do not get belt/dan credit for those bonus batches, so that is why it appears you have done enough batches to advance when you really haven't.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2015, 04:08 PM

Default Farm Stats Informatrion

I would like to see the Farm Stats tool to show the status of Clydesdales, Heavywool LLamas, Longwool Sheep, Leghorn Hens, and Holstein Cows on each farm. Currently, the Stats only shows the status of regular animals on each farm and a total for all farms. Thank you.
Old Mar 16 2015, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell View Post
I would like to see the Farm Stats tool to show the status of Clydesdales, Heavywool LLamas, Longwool Sheep, Leghorn Hens, and Holstein Cows on each farm. Currently, the Stats only shows the status of regular animals on each farm and a total for all farms. Thank you.
Hi c.abell,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where the developers will find it, instead of in the feedback section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that applies to your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2015, 06:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Size of facilities and other buildings, items etc

You recently re-sized the hamburger restaurant. To be honest it looks silly. The one thing I cannot understand about FT is the sizing of items. Why did you feel this facility needed to be made smaller? There are so many things that I feel are too big or small for the game. This really needs to be addressed. There are more things in FT that need to be addressed than the hamburger restaurant!

And just want to add why would a hamburger restaurant be smaller than a breakfast restaurant? Taco restaurant or any of those others?

Last edited by RozeeS; Mar 17 2015 at 06:15 PM.
Old Mar 17 2015, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

I totally agree with this. I had to buy another Fish Farming Plant and also post the one bonus I got so I could load 100% on the two items that used this facility.

There are many other facilities that do not provide enough "goods" to give 100% if you have all those facilities. There are a few I can mention if you decided to buy FC facilities that require these items. IE Hammocks, Ties etc and other retail outlets or facilities that require you to buy more than one to furnish
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity