Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2016, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Here's the scenario:
  1. I own 5 Fish Farming Plants and the Pearl Oyster Container item is checked
  2. I've unchecked both of the items in the Hand Made Jewelry Shop that use Pearl Oyster Containers and they've been unchecked for a month or two
  3. When I go to my Facility Manager and check the "Run until full" thing, it shows that I need 301 Pearl Oyster Containers

So my questions are:
  1. How can I be short 301 of them if I'm not currently making any items that use them?
  2. What's happening to them? I specifically unchecked the 2 items in the Hand Made Jewelry Shop because I wanted to stockpile the Pearl Oyster Containers because I was tired of running out. I thought that maybe I had inadvertently sold them in the Market but I use the "non-ingredients for me" option and I checked it just now and the Pearl Oyster Containers aren't on that list.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Hi Susan,
You need to turn those off in the Artisan Jewelry Studio (factory), not the Hand Made Jewelry Shop (service)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2016, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
You need to turn those off in the Artisan Jewelry Studio (factory), not the Hand Made Jewelry Shop (service)
Well, heck. Of course! LOL I did have one of them turned off in Artisan - it seems like we have a pretty severe deficiency of the Pearl Oysters if 5 Fish Farming Plants can't keep up with making one item. I've got both turned off now. Hopefully now I can stockpile for awhile.

Thanks, Taz. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 13 2016, 06:16 PM

Thank you for the Update an new facilities. I have noticed it doesn't seem to be showing in the market the 'message' saying you have tried to hire someone if it does it 'flashes' real fast an I miss it quite often. It is harder to get people harder also. It seems real slow for people to respond to requests at times.
Old Jan 13 2016, 06:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
When you go to a super neighbor farm where you have design privileges the green hand comes up first and you have to go to the tool box to get any tools you need. Each time you finish with that tool the green hand pops back up. They need to change it where the tools you need to use have priority and you would have to go in the toolbox for the green hand.
This is very true. Also, I don't get the neighbor chore box that allows me to perform a chore (water, weed, etc.) for my neighbor to earn my coins and experience points for visiting them -- which leads me to wonder if visiting these neighbors will count towards my fuel allowance when it comes time to refuel?

I'd also like to mention how much I like the updates to the 'Show Work Info' window. It's turning into quite a helpful little tool that I refer to regularly.
Old Jan 13 2016, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
This is very true. Also, I don't get the neighbor chore box that allows me to perform a chore (water, weed, etc.) for my neighbor to earn my coins and experience points for visiting them -- which leads me to wonder if visiting these neighbors will count towards my fuel allowance when it comes time to refuel?

I'd also like to mention how much I like the updates to the 'Show Work Info' window. It's turning into quite a helpful little tool that I refer to regularly.
Hi Dulcinea,
You won't get that chore box for a super neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2016, 10:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi anotherfarmer,
This would most likely be because things are slowed down currently due to the number of players on right now checking out the new release. Give it some time for things to go back to normal and speed back up.

Thank you for reply I did wait and tried again today and same thing is happening
Old Jan 13 2016, 11:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Just like the Taco restaurant, and other facilities which have a sign on them, one direction the sign is correct and the other facing direction the sign lettering is backwards. They are just mirror imaages of the original graphic drawing.
I know that's the way it is, but I don't understand why they can't (and don't) just rotate the graphic image without taking its mirror image. There's no good reason as far as I can see, and it would be nice to have the lettering be correct on both directions of the facilities. Too late, I suppose, to change all the ones that have already been released (unless they could just correct the lettering), but maybe for future facilities they could consider this.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 14 2016, 04:36 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - January 14th, 12:00AM

- When working super neighbour farms, if you are allowed to plant, the harvest storage counters of the super neighbour will be refreshed every time you navigate to another farm, so when you need to open it's storage to pick a seed, each crop stored quantity is updated automatically based on the work you did on previous farms. This was the way it was working before the latest release.
Old Jan 14 2016, 05:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Whatver the devs have tweaked it seems to be working - am no longer freezing up at Joining Room (touching wooden head)
TY TY TY
Old Jan 14 2016, 07:47 AM

First, love, love, LOVE the "SP" (seeds ready to be planted) thing we have now. That will save TONS of time!!!

Second, a suggestion . . . I don't know about Flash/Action Script, but in HTML, you can put something in a title attribute and the user can see it when they hover over the item. If something similar is possible here, it would be AWESOME if, on the "Show Work Info" tab, we could hover over a farm and see the name of the farm. I know we can toggle back by using "Show Names" but if the title attribute thing or something similar will work here, it would be a nice convenience for users and might also save some resources on the back end. My brain isn't great at retaining - you'd be AMAZED at the number of times I find myself toggling back and forth between those two tabs! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread