Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2014, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi again

When you clicked on farm 1 you didnt receive a message to work it, but did you receive any other message?

I have visited your neighbors farms, they are fully worked and they have many factories, so could it be possible they are getting a glitch when posting their facilities? Do you know if other neighbors are having the same problem as you while trying to work their facilities?

Sorry about so many questions, but we are trying to figure out what is happening.
I didn't receive any messages when going to his farm 1. When I asked he said nobody else that did his facilities had said anything about only getting farm 24 to work. I know when I posted my facilities after the release one person did report to me they only had one farm to work and guessed it was just the release glitch too. I still have that message from him in my FB messages. I also have one FT message with someone reporting they only got 1 farm from my post. So I know it isn't only me having the problem.
Old Oct 23 2014, 06:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default non ingedients

ok on the 22nd the day after the release I went to sell off my non ingredients. I use the non ingredients for me. Sold them off and I was not having a very good day because for some unknown reason I sorted back to all and then clicked sell selected.

Now that shouldn't have been an issue since I'd already sold off non ingredients and I would have no reason to check any of the used ingredients. I know you can but I don't. I saw that some ingredients were sold but thought nothing of it.

I posted my factories yesterday and was out of several things - activated carbon, honey ice cream, hawaiian pizza and pizza supreme are what I can remember. At first I thought what the heck? Then I remembered what happened at the market.

So I just now went to the market and again sold off my non ingredients for me. not much to sell off this time. then I sorted to all and went all the way down the list to see if anything was checked to sell. Yup! the items I mentioned above. This time I hadn't hit sell selected. But here's the issue. I had checked both my supreme pizza and Hawaiian pizza stock b4 I went to the market. Both showed 16,322. Now the supreme shows zero.

I know nothing can be given back to me and that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if someone could please check into whether some ingredients that ARE used are accidently ended up in the non ingredients for me. I have gotten into the habit of only selling my non ingredients after the release comes out in case some that wasn't used is with a new factory.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2014, 08:26 PM

Thanks Raul!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Oct 23 2014, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
ok on the 22nd the day after the release I went to sell off my non ingredients. I use the non ingredients for me. Sold them off and I was not having a very good day because for some unknown reason I sorted back to all and then clicked sell selected.

Now that shouldn't have been an issue since I'd already sold off non ingredients and I would have no reason to check any of the used ingredients. I know you can but I don't. I saw that some ingredients were sold but thought nothing of it.

I posted my factories yesterday and was out of several things - activated carbon, honey ice cream, hawaiian pizza and pizza supreme are what I can remember. At first I thought what the heck? Then I remembered what happened at the market.

So I just now went to the market and again sold off my non ingredients for me. not much to sell off this time. then I sorted to all and went all the way down the list to see if anything was checked to sell. Yup! the items I mentioned above. This time I hadn't hit sell selected. But here's the issue. I had checked both my supreme pizza and Hawaiian pizza stock b4 I went to the market. Both showed 16,322. Now the supreme shows zero.

I know nothing can be given back to me and that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if someone could please check into whether some ingredients that ARE used are accidently ended up in the non ingredients for me. I have gotten into the habit of only selling my non ingredients after the release comes out in case some that wasn't used is with a new factory.
Thanks for reminding me. This has happened to me in the past also.

I just sold all of my non-ingredients and when I went through all, I deselected:
Chicken Hot Hard Taco (used in Bowling Alley)
Durians (used in Fruit Stand)
Hawaian Pizza (used in Bowling Alley)
Instant Hot Chocolate (used in Bowling Alley)
Mameys (used in Tropical Shakes Stand)
Nectarines (used in Fruit Stand)
Orange Marmalade (used in Fruit Stand)
Persimmons (used in Fruit Stand)
Pluots (used in Fruit Stand)
Prunes (used in Fruit Stand)
Stars (used in Fruit Stand)
These all USED to be non-ingredients and are now ingredients. (Edited to add Facilities used in. The Bowling Alley and Tropical Shakes Stand were added 9/18 and the Fruit Stand was added 7/14.)

Koji

Last edited by KojiOrphen; Oct 23 2014 at 11:29 PM.
Old Oct 24 2014, 07:49 AM

Am loving the new animals in gifts..... Just one thing though. trying to do a zoo themed farm..... I can get alligators and flamingos in my lakes by putting them down and then putting lakes over them. works....... until I log back in... when the alligators and flamingos are once again to the side out of the lakes.... obviously a glitch that maybe the Devs are unaware of as yet.... have a number of friends who are experiencing the same thing.... but others who are not.
Old Oct 24 2014, 08:31 AM

Since the news release I am missing my crops in storage. 3 fields of sugar, 2 fields of tomatoes, onions......list goes on. All my harvesting last night gone. Also, this has happen to another person that I know of, we planted a field and this morning it is not planted. What happened? Took my coins, but no crop.....I for one do not like the new animals...what purpose do they serve. I'm an old fashion farmer, has to have a purpose.
Old Oct 24 2014, 10:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KojiOrphen View Post
Thanks for reminding me. This has happened to me in the past also.

I just sold all of my non-ingredients and when I went through all, I deselected:
Chicken Hot Hard Taco (used in Bowling Alley)
Durians (used in Fruit Stand)
Hawaian Pizza (used in Bowling Alley)
Instant Hot Chocolate (used in Bowling Alley)
Mameys (used in Tropical Shakes Stand)
Nectarines (used in Fruit Stand)
Orange Marmalade (used in Fruit Stand)
Persimmons (used in Fruit Stand)
Pluots (used in Fruit Stand)
Prunes (used in Fruit Stand)
Stars (used in Fruit Stand)
These all USED to be non-ingredients and are now ingredients. (Edited to add Facilities used in. The Bowling Alley and Tropical Shakes Stand were added 9/18 and the Fruit Stand was added 7/14.)

Koji
You are right on. I checked the Sept. release and this is what it shows for the bowling alley
Bowling Alley (Coins): Provides Bowling Entertainment Services and can be stocked with the products below:

Bowling Ball --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Ball Return --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Retro Bowling Poster --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Pins --> production was increased to accommodate the demand for an additional service facility
Hawaiian Pizza
Chicken Hot Hard Taco
Instant Hot Chocolate
Honey Icecream

the last 3 of those items were still checked and while I can't say for positive that they still showed in the non ingredients AS WELL as all ingredients I do know that mine were sold off. I have checked and see the supreme pizza is not used so it IS a non ingredient.

I accept partial blame for being in a blue haze and clicking the sell selected while sorted to all. However, when non ingredients are switched to being used the devs need to check to make sure in the market they get unchecked.

Now it is entirely possible - in fact very probable - that I didn't have as many of these items as I originally thought I did so I'll breath a deep breath pull up my big girl panties and move on. But please take caution in having these things checked. It should be part of testing the new release

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Oct 24 2014 at 12:13 PM.
Old Oct 24 2014, 10:15 AM

Default No acknowledgement of goods for quest.

I have never used this before so I am not sure I am doing it properly. I harvested my sugarcane for my quest and it will not acknowledge it. Have planted it yet again. What else can I do?
Old Oct 24 2014, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melee View Post
I have never used this before so I am not sure I am doing it properly. I harvested my sugarcane for my quest and it will not acknowledge it. Have planted it yet again. What else can I do?
Hi melee

Sorry you are having problems with your quest.

If you harvested it in your own farm and you didnt get the green tick for that step, then you have probably got an intermitent glitch with that quest. As it is intermitent it is not easy to the developers to pin down and fix.

You have just replanted sugarcane so you will have to wait some hours to harvest it, hopefully the glitch could be cleared by that time.
When you harvest a crop try to open your quest to be sure that step gets the green tick, if not , try to wait some hours and harvest it again.
Old Oct 24 2014, 12:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
You are right on. I checked the Sept. release and this is what it shows for the bowling alley
Bowling Alley (Coins): Provides Bowling Entertainment Services and can be stocked with the products below:

Bowling Ball --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Ball Return --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Retro Bowling Poster --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Pins --> production was increased to accommodate the demand for an additional service facility
Hawaiian Pizza
Chicken Hot Hard Taco
Instant Hot Chocolate
Honey Icecream

the last 3 of those items were still checked and while I can't say for positive that they still showed in the non ingredients AS WELL as all ingredients I do know that mine were sold off. I have checked and see the supreme pizza is not used so it IS a non ingredient.

I accept partial blame for being in a blue haze and clicking the sell selected while sorted to all. However, when non ingredients are switched to being used the devs need to check to make sure in the market they get unchecked.

Now it is entirely possible - in fact very probable - that I didn't have as many of these items as I originally thought I did so I'll breath a deep breath pull up my big girl panties and move on. But please take caution in having these things checked. It should be part of testing the new release
we have to add the checkmarks for "items to sell" manually. So, when there's new facilities, i've done an ingredient check on the new facility, gone to the market, and made sure everything the new facility is using is unchecked now.
Closed Thread