Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 10 2012, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLen1 View Post
as someone that likes and owns the "tools" I would like to throw my "2 cents" in.When I am hired I immediately begin working the farm IF and that is a big IF I see another person tools or not generally w/o I will apologize and leave going to other farm or back to market. I don't think it is anyone but the Hiring Farmers fault. Why would you hire someone w/o tools when there are so many in mktplc stating they that is ridicoulos HAVE tools. @nd why Hire multiple farmers AT ALL! That is ridicoulous, your just making trouble. usr farmers without tools or without not TOGETHER!
I also blame devs for not making playing screen large enough to see more than a third of farm at a time!
If they can bre expandad then making original screen larger should not be a problem. Just greed of course make it too big no one would purchase expansion!
If you had read the post properly.....it was said that some farmers lie that they have tools and you only find out when they start working your farms that they haven't got any. Also why shouldn't we hire multiple farmers, it's our choice. When you have 15 farms it's a lot of work for 1 person and maybe that's why they don't finish. I have hired multiple farmers and have never had a problem