Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 16 2018, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
In the last 1/2 hour or so, any request that I try to send triggers a FB error. This happens with Chrome, Firefox, and on the Gameroom as well. I can accept but not send. Just an FYI. Yes I tried all the clear cache, reboots, etc ...... Again it's a FB error popup.
Hi Sestree,
This has already been sent to the developers. Only thing we can do is wait until either the developers find a way around this or Facebook fixes the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
In the last 1/2 hour or so, any request that I try to send triggers a FB error. This happens with Chrome, Firefox, and on the Gameroom as well. I can accept but not send. Just an FYI. Yes I tried all the clear cache, reboots, etc ...... Again it's a FB error popup.
It's not only Farm Town - it's Facebook itself. I play 4 versions of Criminal Case and it's the same way. I cannot send anything - the screen freezes.
Old Jul 16 2018, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
It's not only Farm Town - it's Facebook itself. I play 4 versions of Criminal Case and it's the same way. I cannot send anything - the screen freezes.
Hi Queen of Clutter,
I found I can still post facilities and services. Seems to only be effecting gift sending for Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2018, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Queen of Clutter,
I found I can still post facilities and services. Seems to only be effecting gift sending for Farm Town.
Same here ... just gifting is wonky. Same with the other games - I can play, but cannot gift energy. So it's definitely Face Book doing something to fix what wasn't broke in the first place, ha ha ha!

*** Just now couldn't boost a train, got an error message when I clicked the "DONE" -- had to reload the game.
Old Jul 16 2018, 09:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Same here ... just gifting is wonky. Same with the other games - I can play, but cannot gift energy. So it's definitely Face Book doing something to fix what wasn't broke in the first place, ha ha ha!

*** Just now couldn't boost a train, got an error message when I clicked the "DONE" -- had to reload the game.
Hi Queen.of.Clutter,
Trains and gifts are done the same way so yes that would make sense.
Old Jul 16 2018, 10:24 PM

cant add a neighbor

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jul 16 2018, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
cant add a neighbor
Hi Tom C,
That is also part of the problem with gifts and train boosting. It is also effecting many other games besides Farm Town. This has already been reported to the developers. Unfortunately I am sure we will have to be patient until Facebook fixes the problem.
Old Jul 17 2018, 04:00 AM

The pop up to say a container on the ship is ready is completely out of sync with the ship, it does not show when it is ready to start another one, then pops up 2 or 3 minutes later if at all. As soon as all containers are full it is popping up every few mins. The time on my computer is not out .
Old Jul 17 2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_p View Post
i love the change you have made to the ships while prepping. however, can you guys get sorted the fact that after my ship is dispatched, it still will give me the popup saying "such and such container is finisehed preparing" and then i click the green tick, and it opens up the ship manager. that's getting very annoying having it open after ive dispatched the sip. thanks for all you do!!
I get the exact same issues over all 4 of my accounts.
If I wait for the pop up to show I can wait for almost 30 minutes.
This new idea does not work and needs to be reverted.
Old Jul 17 2018, 09:05 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm having the same problem. They also need to put a red X on it so it can be closed if you're not ready to go to it.
Closed Thread