Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2020, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
I have been an idiot I think - I was excited and buying the new FC facilities, for some unknown reason I was using the Purple Hand to get them so I could hide them in large building and had clicked on the 'buy multiple' and ended up with two Scottish Restaurants Is there anyway I can give one back to SK and get a refund please ???? Both of them are on my Farm #1 I only realised when there was not enough cash for the 'Taste of Scotland'
Hi Barbaraelwart,
You will need to contact Support on this as we can not help with this through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2020, 11:05 AM

Thanks Raul & team! What a pleasant surprise
Old Jul 09 2020, 11:30 AM

The ships are definitely broken. I signed into a neighbour's FB (with their permission) to move four of my ships along, and clicking on the containers I keep getting minus numbers of ships waiting to load. I got to -32 before I realised the ship was never going to load, lol.

Edited to add: also, two of them came straight home rather than moving on to their next port of call.
Old Jul 09 2020, 11:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
The ships are definitely broken. I signed into a neighbour's FB (with their permission) to move four of my ships along, and clicking on the containers I keep getting minus numbers of ships waiting to load. I got to -32 before I realised the ship was never going to load, lol.

Edited to add: also, two of them came straight home rather than moving on to their next port of call.
Hi Sqrl,
This has already been sent to the developers. We will have to wait until they can fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2020, 11:54 AM

Sorry, didn't mean to turn into one of those people who don't read the thread!
Old Jul 09 2020, 01:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
So ....
today is my birthday, and Raul picked the early morning (just about the time I was born) to give ME a new release.

I will, however, share with everyone/

In game language, I am level 74 today.... and it was a LONG time ago when I was level 74 in Farmtown..... lol

Thanks Raul and all our Mods too !!
Happy Happy Birthday, may you live a hundred years and may you drink a hundred beers, have a wonderful day!! Today is my oldest son birthday also, he will be/is 61 yrs young.. enjoy it...
Celina...
Old Jul 09 2020, 01:16 PM

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

Thank you Raul and company, now on to the scavengers hunt for goodies... like always you guys rock... stay well, keep safe...
Old Jul 09 2020, 01:53 PM

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
XP:

Where are the new crops ? Are you finished adding new crops. You have a lot of room on 4 ,5 , and 6 days ,you can add a 7 day is ok with me. Tyvm

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 09 2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
So ....
today is my birthday, and Raul picked the early morning (just about the time I was born) to give ME a new release.

I will, however, share with everyone/

In game language, I am level 74 today.... and it was a LONG time ago when I was level 74 in Farmtown..... lol

Thanks Raul and all our Mods too !!

Welcome to the 74 club!! I'll race you to 75!!!
Old Jul 09 2020, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
This has already been sent to the developers. We will have to wait until they can fix it.
I managed to get the ships to work properly. All I did was clear the Farm Town Cache. So either they fixed the problem or no one thought to try!

Edit: unfortunately it worked for one account for which I am responsible but not my main account. I would have deleted this entry but at least people will know it worked for someone.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread