Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2021, 04:08 PM

Default Thanks

Just want to say thank you all for you efforts
Old Jan 25 2021, 04:40 PM

Default migration

We need some new info on how things are going with the transfer. I need my gift box back first of all. There should be trees in there that I want to plant. Also pigs that I can harvest for fertilizing crops. Let us know how things are going. Are they going at all?
Old Jan 25 2021, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
We need some new info on how things are going with the transfer. I need my gift box back first of all. There should be trees in there that I want to plant. Also pigs that I can harvest for fertilizing crops. Let us know how things are going. Are they going at all?
Hi Precious,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

Please be patient. The developers are working hard at getting the functions working right before they release them. You can find what is available in the first post of this thread and that is where any new information will be added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2021, 04:56 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm stuck on green screen. I cannot hire anyone and I cannot accept or send gifts. I cannot "see" facilities to work them.
log is: 2021-01-25 22:56:21.163 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 40/256 MB Video Mem: 512 MB

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 25 2021 at 05:08 PM. Reason: link removed
Old Jan 25 2021, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliejs View Post
I'm stuck on green screen. I cannot hire anyone and I cannot accept or send gifts. I cannot "see" facilities to work them.
log is: 2021-01-25 22:56:21.163 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 40/256 MB Video Mem: 512 MB
Hi milliejs

I moved your post to the Migration thread. I also removed the link you posted. If you need to post your id number, please just copy it.

Are you able to load your farms and go from farm to farm?

The features you are talking about have not been added yet.

Please read the information in the first post, first page of this thread about which features are working right now and which ones have not been added yet.

Scroll down that page for more usefull information. We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 25 2021, 06:18 PM

Any chance we can get progress updates for players who are not techno savy? Looking at the codes at the bottom of the page means nothing to me.
Old Jan 25 2021, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
676150493 )my map doesent work. Can you help.
Old Jan 25 2021, 06:39 PM

I don't know if anyone has asked this question before, I have had a look around and can't see if anyone has but here goes. Will we still be able to layer, plough under, stack, and add facilities onto the stacked/layered farms?. I assume we will be able too once things get back to normal as my farms still show it being done. I have attempted to do this in the new version on an experimental farm. I can layer to a certain degree but once done, items can't be added back and vice versa. Once the space is occupied by a ploughed plot or a facility, that is the end of it. My sincerest thanks to the developers as rewriting code and adapting previous things is not an easy task. Many thanks in advance
Old Jan 25 2021, 06:52 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dofford,
When you add to your crops, flowers, trees, animal products, etc. in your storage you are only increasing the total amount of an existing item. That does not increase the storage percentage because you are not adding a new item. Where your storage goes up in percentage is when you are adding new products that weren't there already (non=ingredients) or say large boxes of a crop when you hire someone to harvest for you.
Taz:

You are a life saver. I am glad you took time out to answer this post.
I will never say another bad thing about you, Ha, Ha.
(Never did either)
We really do appreciate your hard work.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 25 2021, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PestoFarmer View Post
Any chance we can get progress updates for players who are not techno savy? Looking at the codes at the bottom of the page means nothing to me.
Hi PestoFarmer,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

Since you are able to play the codes at the bottom don't help.
You can find what is currently available in the first post of this thread. Any updates will be posted there when we get them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread