Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 11 2011, 07:12 PM

I don't think that the players have interest, I think it is that there was so many of our needs met in this update, the new additions (facilities and service facilities) were simple to master, and since it has only been 21 days since the last update.

I do agree it would be nice to have the Halloween decorations released. I'm not a decorator, but I would like some new items to send out as gifts to my neighbors that do decorate.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Oct 11 2011, 09:48 PM
Account Not Linked

I might have more luck posting in here.. non relevant area of course!! I have tried getting new players, enticing them with the almighty FC offer. That should be easy right? nah.. despite them never having played before and they are new to my list.. it says there are no players that qualify. Clearly a bug. I did have success getting one request through but when she came in to do everything.. no FC pop ups came. No biggie, although not impressed. Tried again with someone else and she is now my neighbour and low and behold.. she clicks on the link on my page to come and do a facility run and it wont give her the pop up to start the run.. clicks into the facility and no work can be done. Ya know what.. this is what I expected to happen a few years ago.. NOT with the game today. There are now 2 players that quit because they think its totally ridiculous programming! I never really complain about anything on here but this has been 2 days of frustration for something that should be really straight forward... sorry guys.. not impressed!
Old Oct 11 2011, 09:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i learned awhile back you have to send them the offer BEFORE you send the neighbor offer. if they accept your n-request before the other it wont work.

Oh, ummm love the update! Go update (keepin it on topic) its your birthday!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 11 2011, 10:03 PM
Account Not Linked

lol yeah I did send them before I added them as neighbours... I gave up and had to add them as neighbours.. still to no avail in getting them to work the facs.. grrrr lol

lol i can do without more birthdays hahaha
Old Oct 12 2011, 09:58 AM

I am waiting for farm 12 and some more facilities. I started this game (the first and only one I have ever played and ever will play) last year in July. I have almost 30 million XP, over 11 billion coins, over 350 facilities, my last fuel fill up gave me over 11 million units. I am bored to tears and the only thing that keeps me going is my competitiveness. I am so bored that I don't even want to go through all my usual shenanigans to make XP or coins. Farm 12 makes the little farms icon look even, that's the reason I keep going, lol.
Old Oct 12 2011, 10:34 AM
Account Not Linked

I posted earlier that I did not htink that things were adding up. I just harvested all of my animal products. Before harvesting I had 940 Sheep wool. After harvesting I had 940 sheep wool. I have 10 wool sheds completely filled. Something is NOT adding up right. Just sayin! There is NO since in harvesting or doing anything if we are not going to get the rewards. Somebody better take a look and make sure the code is right.
Old Oct 12 2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
I am waiting for farm 12 and some more facilities. I started this game (the first and only one I have ever played and ever will play) last year in July. I have almost 30 million XP, over 11 billion coins, over 350 facilities, my last fuel fill up gave me over 11 million units. I am bored to tears and the only thing that keeps me going is my competitiveness. I am so bored that I don't even want to go through all my usual shenanigans to make XP or coins. Farm 12 makes the little farms icon look even, that's the reason I keep going, lol.
I would like more incentives -- I can't get rewards from neighbors with the 12 hr window for rewards & posting requests
Every update for more levels, I'm at the top level again that day. Sure it jumps 25 levels, but I think I've earned enough to jump 50 levels by that time.
I really love this game and I'm not board, but would like to be rewarded more for being at the top level. Thank you for all the work that the devs put into the game. It's really the best one!
I hope I made some sense here
Old Oct 12 2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
I started FT in June last yr ... don't have as many XP, coins or facilities as you and the last time I filled up with fuel I got about 9 million gallons. Farm 12 (and more seeds) would be great but there's NO WAY I'm bored. Actually sold some of the previously-purchased service facilities and stored some other facilities (for Farm 12). Revamped farms, settled on an overall "plan" and now I'm focusing on obtaining ALL my seed Dan degrees. For me there's always something to do. New objectives. And now I'm pleased that less is more ... less time working "for" my farms, more time enjoying them.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Oct 12 2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
I started FT in June last yr ... don't have as many XP, coins or facilities as you and the last time I filled up with fuel I got about 9 million gallons. Farm 12 (and more seeds) would be great but there's NO WAY I'm bored. Actually sold some of the previously-purchased service facilities and stored some other facilities (for Farm 12). Revamped farms, settled on an overall "plan" and now I'm focusing on obtaining ALL my seed Dan degrees. For me there's always something to do. New objectives. And now I'm pleased that less is more ... less time working "for" my farms, more time enjoying them.
ps - I tried 2 other games, but quickly dropped them in favor of FT and only FT.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Oct 12 2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
For newer players, there's still a lot of incentives. But for us that are at the top level, we need incentives, too. I'm not bored either, but would like more rewards for top players.
Closed Thread