Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2012, 06:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up Fill the Facilities

I don't think they consider maximizing every factory @ 100%, every day, all day. The factories aren't designed to process maximum amts of every facility, they are to provide some fill for some of the factories, not every one, every time. There would be no challenge if the factories produced the entire amt needed to fill up every facility at all times. If the game increased all items that were in shorter supply, there wouldn't be any challenge. The game would be too easy, & players would lose interest, just to satisfy the few that want the game to practically run itself. It's a challenge for me to try to find ways to increase those items that are short in supply, I like it that way, I don't want the game to run itself.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 24 2012, 08:28 AM

Send a message via MSN to eleflump Send a message via Yahoo to eleflump

can anyone tell me where to find irrigation canals etc been searching cant find them ... must be having a senior momment lol. would be grateful if anyone can direct me to them .. many thanks
Old Mar 24 2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I don't think they consider maximizing every factory @ 100%, every day, all day. The factories aren't designed to process maximum amts of every facility, they are to provide some fill for some of the factories, not every one, every time. There would be no challenge if the factories produced the entire amt needed to fill up every facility at all times. If the game increased all items that were in shorter supply, there wouldn't be any challenge. The game would be too easy, & players would lose interest, just to satisfy the few that want the game to practically run itself. It's a challenge for me to try to find ways to increase those items that are short in supply, I like it that way, I don't want the game to run itself.
I very much agree. I gave up trying to max out every facility at least a year ago and am enjoying Farm Town more than ever. I am still at the highest level with tons of coins. It is each person's choice to run your farm town or let it run you.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Mar 24 2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleflump View Post
can anyone tell me where to find irrigation canals etc been searching cant find them ... must be having a senior momment lol. would be grateful if anyone can direct me to them .. many thanks
Go to the Store and click on Paths/Grounds ... scroll almost to the bottom and you'll see them. I know they were hard for me to find too!
Old Mar 24 2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I have all my facilities at 100%. Trust me it was a challenge getting them there and is a challenge keeping them there. You have to time it right to post work for your facilities and then a challenge getting everything stocked back up after posting. It takes about a month to get them close to being all full after posting. And then you get things built back up to post again.
Old Mar 24 2012, 03:42 PM

OK time to start posting about a new update, and trains we WANT trains. Then the mods will close this thread and I can start my constant checking to see when the new update is up. Raul will of course sneak this in when Im not looking! ; ;

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 24 2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
OK time to start posting about a new update, and trains we WANT trains. Then the mods will close this thread and I can start my constant checking to see when the new update is up. Raul will of course sneak this in when Im not looking! ; ;
I'm with you Maggie.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Mar 24 2012, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleflump View Post
You'll find them under "Paths"

Regards
Simera
Old Mar 24 2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I guess the time has come.... gotta get some train jokes posted......

the will certainly close this thread and make room for the new release thread.

Old Mar 24 2012, 07:29 PM

A man and his wife check into a hotel. The husband wants to have a drink at the bar, but his wife is extremely tired so she decides to go on up to their room to rest.

She lies down on the bed... just then, and elevated train passes by very close to the window and shakes the room so hard she's thrown out of the bed.

Thinking this must be a freak occurrence, she lies down once more.
Again a train shakes the room so violently, she's pitched to the floor.

Exasperated, she calls the front desk, asks for the manager.
The manager says he'll be right up.

The manager is skeptical but the wife insists the story is true.
"Look... lie here on the bed -- you'll be thrown right to the floor!"
So he lies down next to the wife.

Just then the husband walks in. "What," he says, "are you doing here!?!"

The manager calmly replies, "Would you believe I'm waiting for a train?"
Closed Thread