Go Back   Farm Town > New Forum Users > Game Guide

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2010, 09:18 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Heddryin Send a message via AIM to Heddryin Send a message via MSN to Heddryin
Default Chapter 18 - Bank and FarmCash

1. CLICK HERE for instructions how to buy Farm Cash on the Website and how to check your purchases.
  2. What is FarmCash?
  3. I have never purchased FarmCash, but I have it on my account. Why?
  4. Do I have to buy FarmCash?
  5. What is the difference between coins and FarmCash?
  6. I bought an item in FC but when I sell the item I get coins, not FC. Is this normal?

7. How to get a refund if a problem arises?

8. How do I check my Farm Cash purchases in the game?

Should you need to get back to this post to look for other information:
Each post has a Table of Contents link bottom right of the post, which when you click, will bring you right back here.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 24 2023 at 03:06 PM.
Old Apr 05 2010, 10:02 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Heddryin Send a message via AIM to Heddryin Send a message via MSN to Heddryin
Default What is FarmCash?

Although the game is free, certain luxury objects, buildings and tools are not available for purchase with coins. These objects which can not be purchased with coins are purchased with something called FarmCash also known as FC .

These items are called "luxury" as they're viewed as bonuses for the game meaning they're not necessary to play, they just enhance the game in certain aspects.

The majority of the items in the store can be purchased with the coins you earn while playing. You can earn coins by...
  • Selling your crops
  • Selling harvested or chopped tree products
  • Selling flowers
  • Visiting neighbours farms once a day, and doing the daily task (tending)
  • Selling fish you have caught in your own waters
  • Working for other farmers, harvesting crops/trees/flowers, chopping trees, plowing, fishing
  • Selling gifts you receive from friends
  • Instead of selling, you can use your produce to make products in facilites and then sell them for a bigger profit.
  • You can work friends facilites and sell any products that you don't have a use for
  • You can earn by doing daily quests, perhaps from harvesting or plowing.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 11 2023 at 02:19 PM.
Old Apr 05 2010, 10:07 AM

Default I have never purchased FarmCash, but I have it on my account. Why?

You start the game with 5FC. Each time you level-up in the game you will be awarded with 1FC for free. This means if you have never spent FarmCash and you are at level 33 of the game, you will have 38FC on the game.

You can see how much FC you have by looking at the counter which is right under your coins counter. This is an example of 5FC.

When you have enough FC in your account either by earning it or buying it, it is also possible to send Farm Cash or Farm Cash Items to a Neighbour or Buddy. You might want to do this for perhaps a younger family member or just to help out a friend. The requirements to be able to send are as follows:
  • 28th July 2023, 5:20PM There is a new rule for *new* players signing up in the new website when sending Farm Cash gifts to other players. They can send as much Farm Cash as they have bought themselves, Farm Cash earned by leveling up or any other way cannot be sent to other players. This is to mitigate the creation of fake accounts in the new website with the sole purpose of leveling up and sending Farm Cash to other players.
    Example Message for new accounts:

For Accounts created before 28th July 2023 the Rules are as follows:

• To send up to 500 Farm Cash or that value in Farm Cash Items:
    The requirements are that either you have been playing the game for more than 6 months or you have purchased at least 120 Farm Cash. You must also have enough Farm Cash in your account to be able to send it.

• To send more than 500 Farm Cash or that value in Farm Cash Items:
    If you have already sent 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, then you will have to purchased at least 305 FarmCash to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends again. If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.

• Instructions on how to send Farm Cash are in Chapter 24 Can I send Farm Cash to a friend?

• Instructions on how to send Farm Cash Items are in Chapter 24 Can I send Farm Cash items to friends?

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 11 2023 at 02:20 PM.
Old Apr 05 2010, 10:11 AM

Default Do I have to buy FarmCash?

No you do not, this is because:
  1. You gain 1FC each time you level-up in the game
  2. The majority of the items in the store are available for purchase in coins
  3. Items only available in FC are luxury items, not necessary elements of the game
  4. You can be gifted FC by a neighbor or buddy.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 22 2019 at 07:31 AM.
Old Apr 05 2010, 10:17 AM

Default What is the difference between coins and FarmCash?

This is a good question as there are both similarities and differences. The main difference is the way to earn coins and FC. Whenever you are working for someone on their farm, for example, harvesting for them, you will gain coins. You can earn FC for free when you level up.

The FC, as mentioned, is used mainly for luxury items on the game. For example, decorations, buildings, or other "high-end" objects like the bigger tools can be purchased with FC.

Last edited by Tiger; May 12 2018 at 01:46 PM.
Old Apr 05 2010, 10:21 AM

Default I bought an item in FC but when I sell the item I get coins, not FC. Is this normal?

This is normal, yes. All elements of the game such as animals, buildings, decorations and so-forth can be purchased with coins or FarmCash but if they are sold they will be repaid in coins - not FC.

Last edited by Telegraphs; Apr 06 2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old Apr 05 2010, 10:31 AM

Default How to get a refund if a problem arises?

To get a refund, you must contact the Slashkey FarmTown support team.

To contact Support using the Website game Click Here and fill in a ticket.

OR you can email them. If you choose this method you MUST supply your USER ID which is below your game screen and the yellow box under the game screen when not using Full Screen mode.
The email address you can use to send billing enquires to the Support Team shows at the bottom of the Bank window.

Please note , depending on the workload of the support team, it can can anywhere from a few hours to several days for them to respond.

Refunds are never dealt with here in the forum and it is up to support as to whether you are entitled to a refund.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 11 2023 at 02:20 PM.
Old Dec 20 2010, 09:54 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default How do i check my Farm Cash purchases in the game?

How do i check my Farm Cash purchases in the game?

You can check for yourself what Farm Cash you have bought, what you have spent and what you have earned in the game. To see this do the following >>

Purchases of Farm Cash and any Farm Cash earned will have a green background.

Those with a Pink background are what you have spent in game.

Those with an Orange background are Farm Cash gifts that were sent to you.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 24 2023 at 01:17 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
bank, farm cash, how to buy farm cash, refund