Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 29 2010, 05:10 AM

excellent I just knew 4th farm was coming, now we just need to be able to move are animals from farm to farm.
Old May 29 2010, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIKE2k View Post
excellent I just knew 4th farm was coming, now we just need to be able to move are animals from farm to farm.
Can't you just put each in storage and extract them for another farm?
Old May 29 2010, 05:38 AM

I would still like to see an easier way to get farm cash. Not all of us can be graphic designers, and it makes the game more fun when you can buy things using fc.
Old May 29 2010, 05:46 AM

OK, I am back to harvesting, plowing, and planting by one square at a time. When my fuel goes to storage, there is no longer the USE button so I have to sell it. How can I use gifted fuel now?

Last edited by Molly Mew; May 30 2010 at 07:09 AM. Reason: mod edit: removed email address
Old May 29 2010, 05:57 AM

Exciting upgrade!!improvements are great!!,Any chance on those 15 and 20 mill. etc... prices being a typo or a little trick on the f t billionaires club,,hehe..average players could be saving for a looong time.Also myspace playerswill never get that money if their facilities dont become neighbour friendly,,any chance of a myspace discount like there was with the 30 neighbours requirement?

Last edited by Molly Mew; May 30 2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old May 29 2010, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
OK, I am back to harvesting, plowing, and planting by one square at a time. When my fuel goes to storage, there is no longer the USE button so I have to sell it. How can I use gifted fuel now? vthornburgh@realtyagent .com
Gee don't sell your fuel! Store your fuel, which frees up your gift box then go to the red fuel icon at the top left of your game when you need to fill up with fuel.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old May 29 2010, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYD View Post
Can't you just put each in storage and extract them for another farm?
How I wish! Animals can't be taken from one farm to another.

Old May 29 2010, 06:08 AM

Default Problem Working Facilities

Since the May 28th update, I have started having trouble working my neighbors facilities. Some farms work normal. I like the new menu that guides you around the farm, but some farms only give you the "I've had a tornado" type menu and won't let you in the facilities. I've looked in their facilities and some do have crops to work. Your attention would be appreciated.

Long Tall Texan
Old May 29 2010, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasper View Post
Since the May 28th update, I have started having trouble working my neighbors facilities. Some farms work normal. I like the new menu that guides you around the farm, but some farms only give you the "I've had a tornado" type menu and won't let you in the facilities. I've looked in their facilities and some do have crops to work. Your attention would be appreciated.

Long Tall Texan
Are you working from an earlier link? The reason I ask, I have had the same problem. Working from updated links they are working fine. I believe the updates have made my earlier saved links futile.

Old May 29 2010, 06:31 AM

Thanks for the updates...I have my 4th planted and ready to go except for some decorating....I do have a complaint though....There is a new ad at the bottom of the page that will not go away and I cannot chat anymore because I cannot see what I am writing because of the ad...It takes up some of my screen....Please tell me how to get it off....
Closed Thread