Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 23 2012, 06:31 PM

Why am I not getting FT Cash and also why does my expierience level not change..? I play daily and have done so for over a year..I am at level 310 and collecting $ BUT NO CHANGE IN LEVEL.. My expierience level does not show any longer how much more to the next level yet the amounts changes.. I have emailed support 6 times in the past week and NO response.. I am going to quit soon if I cannot get this resolved.. any suggestions?

Thanks Sandy
Old Mar 23 2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnybone View Post
Why am I not getting FT Cash and also why does my expierience level not change..? I play daily and have done so for over a year..I am at level 310 and collecting $ BUT NO CHANGE IN LEVEL.. My expierience level does not show any longer how much more to the next level yet the amounts changes.. I have emailed support 6 times in the past week and NO response.. I am going to quit soon if I cannot get this resolved.. any suggestions?

Thanks Sandy
At the moment 310 is the top level - it will not change unless the developers release some more levels.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 23 2012, 07:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnybone View Post

Thanks Sandy
New levels and farm 14 is suppose to be coming in the next release according to the New Release - March 10th.
Old Mar 23 2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
New levels and farm 14 is suppose to be coming in the next release according to the New Release - March 10th.
I await all three

more levels..... because usually there is some kind of tool or facility that always costs a LOT more than the farm cash from new levels

more farms.... already got plans for #14... so bring it on

more enhancements..... like trains or train commerce which I assume will be similar to the semi-truck setup

so

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT FOR THE NEW RELEASE !!!!!

( or not )
Old Mar 23 2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I await all three

more levels..... because usually there is some kind of tool or facility that always costs a LOT more than the farm cash from new levels

more enhancements..... like trains or train commerce which I assume will be similar to the semi-truck setup

so

( or not )
Oh I wish...I thought it would be next week ,but with the mess with servers and such I think its going to be Easter.........PLUS this thread hasnt closed yet.....
Old Mar 23 2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
I await all three

so

( or not )

Your one week too short. Next week. Unless, the devs do 2 weeks, or maybe 4 weeks. But next week is supposed to be three weeks

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Mar 23 2012, 11:54 PM

I just want the Easter decorations so I can finish my farms
Old Mar 24 2012, 01:04 AM

my farm cash offers challenge HAS NOT BEEN FIXED YET ! 3RD REPLY - STILL WAITING ! ALL I HAVE IS A STUPID PINK BANNER THAT "LET ME KNOW ABOUT NEW FEATURES"
I AM STILL WAITING FOR IT TO BE FIXED !!! CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN?? HAVE DONE ALL THE **** OF CLEARING CACHE & MACROMEDIA CACHE FILES - NOT ON MY SIDE..FIX THIS PLEASE !!!!!
Old Mar 24 2012, 01:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancundelight View Post
my farm cash offers challenge HAS NOT BEEN FIXED YET ! 3RD REPLY - STILL WAITING ! ALL I HAVE IS A STUPID PINK BANNER THAT "LET ME KNOW ABOUT NEW FEATURES"
I AM STILL WAITING FOR IT TO BE FIXED !!! CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN?? HAVE DONE ALL THE **** OF CLEARING CACHE & MACROMEDIA CACHE FILES - NOT ON MY SIDE..FIX THIS PLEASE !!!!!
As Rob T stated apx 8 days ago, it is random there is nothing to be fixed, if you have already received 30 FC from the challenge you will not see the banner anymore and if you have not received the 30 FC it might reappear again, you could try to reload several times to see if it comes back, it is random on when it appears.
Old Mar 24 2012, 03:54 AM

Quote:
I await all three

so

( or not )
I would love to think so - but I think we may have to wait a bit longer (I want a Smilie for sobbing! )

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread