Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 05 2023, 12:13 AM

Default Cannot move flowers from storage

My storage is nearly full and I would like to clear it out. I just purchased additional space/acreage on my farm #8, and want to move my flowers that are in storage to that space. But no matter what I do, it won’t let me move them to my farm. The only option it gives me is to go to market and sell them. I don’t want to do that, because then I’d have to purchase them again! Is this a bug, or am I forgetting something? (I don’t play all the time, just in spurts.) I did check my storage settings and it is set to “all.”
Old Jan 05 2023, 05:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna View Post
My storage is nearly full and I would like to clear it out. I just purchased additional space/acreage on my farm #8, and want to move my flowers that are in storage to that space. But no matter what I do, it won’t let me move them to my farm. The only option it gives me is to go to market and sell them. I don’t want to do that, because then I’d have to purchase them again! Is this a bug, or am I forgetting something? (I don’t play all the time, just in spurts.) I did check my storage settings and it is set to “all.”
Hi Vianna,

Are you still having problems?

If you are, are you looking in your Item storage for flowers or are you looking in your Harvests & Products storage for the flowers?

We are not seeing that you have any flowers in your Item storage to be able to put on a farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 05 2023, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vianna,

Are you still having problems?

If you are, are you looking in your Item storage for flowers or are you looking in your Harvests & Products storage for the flowers?

We are not seeing that you have any flowers in your Item storage to be able to put on a farm.

Thank you for checking this for me! I looked and there are none in the Items storage. All I see, now, are in the Harvests & Products. So I must have accidentally sold the flowers I had in storage. Bummer! I was selling things and sold half of all and then half of all that were left. I don't remember actually selling all of anything that would have included flowers -- but must have. Thanks for your help!
Old Jan 10 2023, 04:14 PM

How can I move my bait from my storage to use at my lakes and ponds? When I hover over the bait in my fishing farm, it shows that I have 30 thousand plus stored but when I hover over my lakes and ponds, it only shows that I have 2000
Old Jan 10 2023, 04:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDYER4LIFE View Post
How can I move my bait from my storage to use at my lakes and ponds? When I hover over the bait in my fishing farm, it shows that I have 30 thousand plus stored but when I hover over my lakes and ponds, it only shows that I have 2000
Hi Sdyer4life,
You can't move the bait in storage to use for the waters. That bait is obtained by collecting bonuses and can only be used in the Fishing Tackle Shop or sold in the market.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2023, 06:58 PM

Smile Multi items to storage shed

I am wondering if there is a way to add multi items to the storage shed at a time instead of doing it one at a time.
Old Feb 26 2023, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy50 View Post
I am wondering if there is a way to add multi items to the storage shed at a time instead of doing it one at a time.
Hi Chrissy,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
It depends on what you are trying to put into your storage. If you are trying to put things like trees or flowers in your storage you can move them all from a farm at once if you have the tower crane tool. If you are trying to move animals from a shed to storage you can with the controls in the shed or if they are on the farm with the tower crane.
If they are facilities or farm cash items then no they have to be move individually.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2023, 03:36 PM

Default curious about what you can do with

the products you get from working other's facilities. I know they go into storage. Say for instance I work someone else's Spanish Restaurant. Can I take the products I receive there and funnel the Crema Catalina into, say, the Cruise Ship or must they be sold in the Marketplace?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Mar 19 2023, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
the products you get from working other's facilities. I know they go into storage. Say for instance I work someone else's Spanish Restaurant. Can I take the products I receive there and funnel the Crema Catalina into, say, the Cruise Ship or must they be sold in the Marketplace?
HI DeniseDJ ,
They are added to your regular Harvest & Products storage. So yes they are used in your service facilities.
Old Mar 19 2023, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI DeniseDJ ,
They are added to your regular Harvest & Products storage. So yes they are used in your service facilities.
Thanks for your information Taz, I looked in the game guide, the chapter about facilities, and could not find the answer. I am thinking now, perhaps I should have looked in the chapter about storage.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds