Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 06 2021, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.colleen View Post
Is it possible to post our requests to our FarmTown neighbors without having them appear on Facebook? I have been told by non players that my Farm Town posts are annoying because there are so many. If there was a way I could post my requests to work my facilities, etc. to ONLY my FarmTown neighbors, that would be a problem solver!
Hi Colleen,
I moved your post to the subject thread about posts.
If you have the ability in Facebook to create friends lists then you could use one of those instead of sending to all friends by changing who your posts go to iin that pop up.

If not then you have 2 choices.

You can set the Facebook post to go to Only Me. Then only you will see it on Facebook. They will have to find all your posts in the My Requests.
Or you can let your annoyed friends know they chn block all posts from you from Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 06 2021 at 01:16 PM.
Old Jul 06 2021, 12:32 PM

Default Working Facilities

Apparently ONLY your neighbors can work your facilities EVEN if you set the "Who can see post" to PUBLIC. Why? If ONLY your neighbors can work why post it for everyone to see? It makes no sense to me!
Old Jul 06 2021, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTom3 View Post
Apparently ONLY your neighbors can work your facilities EVEN if you set the "Who can see post" to PUBLIC. Why? If ONLY your neighbors can work why post it for everyone to see? It makes no sense to me!
Hi LouTom,
I moved your post to the subject thread about posts.
Your neighbors and friends who play Farm Town can work your facility posts.

You can find that information in the Game Guide chapter 9 about hiring:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2021, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Expanding the facility wall requests

I have over 100 FT friends. Is there a way to expand the facility wall requests, after I have worked all those that show up? I would like to go further back, because of how many friends I have. Is that possible?
Old Jul 12 2021, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlady2741 View Post
I have over 100 FT friends. Is there a way to expand the facility wall requests, after I have worked all those that show up? I would like to go further back, because of how many friends I have. Is that possible?
Hi zlady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about wall requests. I am sorry, but there isn't any way to expand the number of posts shown. It is a database limitation.
Old Jul 13 2021, 01:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Facility Wall Requests

Can we add a delete button to delete already worked facilities? I have so many requests that I forget which ones i have been to. Thank you!
Old Jul 13 2021, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prdmomof3 View Post
Can we add a delete button to delete already worked facilities? I have so many requests that I forget which ones i have been to. Thank you!
Hi prdmomof3

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you work facilities and services, those posts turn pink or at least the link turns purple. That is the way to know you have worked them.

If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in our Suggestion section.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jul 13 2021, 07:34 PM

Smile Facilities post to neighbors only?

Been banned on FaceBook and cannot post my facilities!!
Is there anyway I can just notify my farmer friends when I have posted my facilities?
Never had this problem before so don't understand what could have happened.
Thanks and pray you have a solution for kicked me out for a month this time.
Biased and no freedom of speech on FaceBook site.
God bless ya.
Old Jul 13 2021, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Been banned on FaceBook and cannot post my facilities!!
Is there anyway I can just notify my farmer friends when I have posted my facilities?
Never had this problem before so don't understand what could have happened.
Thanks and pray you have a solution for kicked me out for a month this time.
Biased and no freedom of speech on FaceBook site.
God bless ya.
Hi Chet Evors,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the wall requests.
I am sorry, but no there isn't any way without being able to post the requests to Facebook. The requests will not post to the wall requests without them being sent first to Facebook.
Old Jul 18 2021, 07:36 AM

Default bug

my I.D# 1567282031
when i post my fac's to be worked another's name and pic shows up on facebook wall
can u all help me with this problem??

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests