Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 25 2014, 07:12 PM

I had to sell my clouds. Even though they 'hide' when I go to work my own farms, I am, for the first time (on my own farms) unable to highlight harvestables that are in the vicinity of the clouds. I have this problem working for others constantly (even before clouds), but have never had this issue on my own farms.

I am so extremely glitchy ever since I cleared my meme cache (for the first time ever) that I just can't get excited about playing anymore.

Every thing is such a tedious chore.

Every time I aim at something with my cursor, the last thing I was aiming at highlights. It's overly time consuming just to get something highlighted. Beyond maddening and totally not a relaxing game to play any longer.

The avatar has GOT to go. She renders these big tools of mine practically useless. I click to harvest a load of trees or flowers and she stands there and waits for me to make the next click before she whacks them down from the first click. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for her to whack them down so I can get a clean catch of the next bundle of trees or flowers.

Like I said before, The game is always one step behind me and waiting for me to make the next move before it completes the previous move. Out of synchronicity and beyond maddening.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Feb 25 2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
edited . . Every time I aim at something with my cursor, the last thing I was aiming at highlights. It's overly time consuming just to get something highlighted. Beyond maddening and totally not a relaxing game to play any longer."

The avatar has GOT to go. She renders these big tools of mine practically useless. I click to harvest a load of trees or flowers and she stands there and waits for me to make the next click before she whacks them down from the first click. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for her to whack them down so I can get a clean catch of the next bundle of trees or flowers.
Totally agree, the cursor is out of sync / alignment with where I'm pointing, really dreadfully. I'm having to click several times to get a field done instead of all the ones around it. Sometimes 3 tries per click to get area highlighted.

Also, the avatar is totally in the way and when it's not, the bag of seed is blocking my cursor sometimes. In Farmville we players learned we could corral the avatar so it couldn't move. That greatly increased the speed and enjoyment of the game.

xxx Developers I still adore this game, I just want it more user friendly
Old Feb 26 2014, 12:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am not having any problems..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 26 2014, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post

.........................The avatar has GOT to go. She renders these big tools of mine practically useless. I click to harvest a load of trees or flowers and she stands there and waits for me to make the next click before she whacks them down from the first click. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for her to whack them down so I can get a clean catch of the next bundle of trees or flowers......................
I totally agree with this - its more maddening that before waiting for her to catch up. Chopping trees is particularly awkward. Why cant it be made to work like when we are working others farms - one highlight - clear - boom?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 26 2014, 07:36 AM

I must be really dense ... where are the 'weather' options? I can't see them anywhere.
Old Feb 26 2014, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentia View Post
I must be really dense ... where are the 'weather' options? I can't see them anywhere.
They can be found in Farm Decor
Old Feb 26 2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I am not having any problems..
Aussie if you click once and miss the targeted area you have to move your cursor slightly to reestablish the area you want highlighted. Well, after the first click, the avatar is right on top of your cursor and you can't click on top of it. Your screenshot doesn't illustrate the issue at hand. Also, while not sanctioned,
when working stacked fields each click is quite close to the last one and this causes the avatar to be on top of the next click.

Campaign to corral the avatar!
Old Feb 26 2014, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

The avatar has nothing to do with this release. Any more posts about that will be deleted. Please keep posts in this thread about the new release only.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2014, 08:47 PM

ever since the this update it take for ever to do things on our farms like plow and seeding and the dim is not working right it does not dim out. our guy was working warp speed now it is like a turtle
Old Feb 27 2014, 02:09 AM

Hi

Several times I have wondered about the time difference when I need something from the Semitrailer truck to a quest. The truck says that a batch will be delivered in 30 minutes, but in the quest it says 1 hour to be done.
Can someone explain to me why. Thanks in advance.

Else

FB ID: 1487705077
Closed Thread