Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 22 2019, 08:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Arrow Problems with Buying/Selling Trading

This thread has been set up for any questions or problems you are having with Buying/Selling/Trading Primary products or Super Facility products. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Please read the Game Guide sections before you post. You may find the answer to your questions there!

Buying and Selling between Farmers
How to work out your Buying Limit for selling Primary products.
Super Facility
Trading Warehouse

Primary products are:
  • crops
  • fruit or nuts from trees
  • flowers
  • hen and goose eggs
  • cow and goat milk
  • horse hair
  • any chopped tree logs or branches
  • sheep and llama wool
  • rabbit fleece
  • turkey and peacock feathers
  • fish

There is no limit on how many of the above Primary products you can sell to another farmer. You can sell several different ones all to the same farmer if you wish, all in the same day, as long as they have buying limit and coins left to purchase.
Your own buying limit governs how much you can buy from another farmer in 12 hours. You may buy several different products from the same farmer, in the same day, if you wish.

To sell Super Facility products you have to Upgrade a facility to a Super Facility and start making the products in them. You can Upgrade every Monday 12:00AM. This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM. Your Super Facility products must be sold before the end of the day or you will lose them. Unlike the Primary products, you can only sell ONE product to each farmer ONCE per day.

When you post your Question: Please be clear about what part of buying, selling or trading is not working for you. To be able to help you please try to provide the following information and state at what point it is not working for you:
  • Are you buying or selling?
  • What product are you trying to buy or sell?
  • Who are you trying to buy from or sell to? Neighbour or Stranger.
  • How are you trying to buy or sell? Via the avatar menu, Neighbours bar menu or Trading Warehouse.

To make Suggestions for changes to the Super Facility Click Here

To make Suggestions for changes to the Trading Warehouse Click Here

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 04:25 PM.
Old Jan 20 2022, 02:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

( 100000848051286 ) -IN Trade Market I am unable to send neighbors the sell products post. I am able to use show trading warehouse. Please advise. This has started today 1/20/22

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 20 2022, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
( 100000848051286 ) -IN Trade Market I am unable to send neighbors the sell products post. I am able to use show trading warehouse. Please advise. This has started today 1/20/22
Hi Doris R,
I moved your post to the Help and Support thread about trading.

How are you trying to send the request? What happens when you try to send it?
You do not have to be in the Trading Market to be able to sell to your neighbors. As long as they are on-line in the game you can click on them in your neighbor bar and sell from there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2022, 07:18 PM

Red face Getting stuck loading Trading Warehouse

Farm ID 1334646388

I've had a problem with getting "stuck" loading facility products (either side of the warehouse) and regular products. I can move my mouse around, but the only way to get a useable screen is by reloading the game. This has been going on for a while now, but I keep thinking it's been reported already & a bug fix is in the works. Guess I'm just a little too optimistic for my own good.

I really do appreciate all you guys & gals do for us!!

Becky aka Grammy Lehr
Old Feb 04 2022, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyL View Post
Farm ID 1334646388

I've had a problem with getting "stuck" loading facility products (either side of the warehouse) and regular products. I can move my mouse around, but the only way to get a useable screen is by reloading the game. This has been going on for a while now, but I keep thinking it's been reported already & a bug fix is in the works. Guess I'm just a little too optimistic for my own good.

I really do appreciate all you guys & gals do for us!!

Becky aka Grammy Lehr
Hi BeckyL,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Trading Warehouse. We have not had wide spread reports about this. The only thing I can suggest is try clearing your memcache (link below) before loading it to see if that helps, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2022, 05:43 PM

Default selling bulk in storage

I get a lot of extra hens, cattle, and goats from the trains. Is there a way I can sell them in bulk when they are in storage? I am afraid to try on my farm in case all the ones in my facilities are sold too.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 05 2022 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Feb 05 2022, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I get a lot of extra hens, cattle, and goats from the trains. Is there a way I can sell them in bulk when they are in storage? I am afraid to try on my farm in case all the ones in my facilities are sold too.
Hi Joyinlife,
Yes you can sell when you are in the trading market. When you are set up to seel to Tom from your storage there is a tab for Item storage. Change to that tab and then set the filter to animals.
Old Mar 19 2022, 10:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I posted my problem of Trade and Job market on 1-22-22. Compared on desk and lap top and was able to get markets on Lap top. I was told since could get on one it was my computer. I had my son in law try to find and fix what was wrong but he could not. Can you give me specific directions in order for him to follow. I need to use my Desk top computer as it is so much easier than lap top. Thanks so much. And another difference now is that occasional I am able to go to trade market. Like once in a dozen times.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 19 2022, 01:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
I posted my problem of Trade and Job market on 1-22-22. Compared on desk and lap top and was able to get markets on Lap top. I was told since could get on one it was my computer. I had my son in law try to find and fix what was wrong but he could not. Can you give me specific directions in order for him to follow. I need to use my Desk top computer as it is so much easier than lap top. Thanks so much. And another difference now is that occasional I am able to go to trade market. Like once in a dozen times.
Hi Doris R,
I am sorry but since every computer is different and we are not able to see how your computer is set up we don't have any way to tell you what exactly needs to be done to get your desktop computer to be able to work with the game.
As you posted back about 2 months ago please repost exactly what the problem is with going to the markets.
Old Jun 01 2022, 08:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Fastest way to sell at the market

Hey, all. My ID is 10153472799438701. I have been trying to find a faster way to sell my items at the market. I spend half an hour or longer just to sell my stuff, (my clicker gets pretty sore from this) and have been searching for over a month now, in the forums, to see if there is something I could read that would answer my question. I "sell all" of one product, but have thousands, if not more, of different items, and am wondering if there was a way to sell everything at one click, or fewer clicks.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse