Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 03 2024, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoghappy View Post
I have 44 farms, the only one I can not enlarge is #3 it says I need 30 neighbors but never got that with any of the other farm enlargements.

second, I have the purple hand and sometimes I just cant move an item or seacoast off the edge, .although others have been successful.

been playing many years and loving your own website and the hard work that goes into it .
I do not know if these are bugs or just not understanding how to do it. user# 1444110296 thank you for any help.
Hi hoghappy

I moved your post to the thread about Farm expansions as that was your first question.

I visited your farms and your farm 3 is 34x34, Im not sure why you are not able to continue expanding it. You have 26 neighbors at the moment but you had to have 30 for the previous expansions since 12x12 till 30x30

Please visit this link about Farm 3:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...86#post6253586

About your problem with the purple hand, take in mind that you need at least an empty space the size of a pine tree. If your farms are heavily worked and with lots of items and plowed x9 then you could find more spaces at the botton of the farm.
You have more information about the purple hand in the following link:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...26#post5275626

Tags
enlarging farm, farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, off edge purple hand, realtor