Closed Thread

Old May 21 2010, 09:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to oldsheila

Is this true or not, someone in market place said they were on level 93??Mary
Old May 21 2010, 09:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

I'm sorry to say, but I'm starting to get a little board with FT. I don't mean to complain, the developers have done a great job and the new facilities are nice, but I was really hoping the next update would give us a forth farm and more levels. I remember how exciting it was when I was working towards purchasing and upgrading my 2nd and 3rd farms. I couldn't wait to level up and enlarge my farms. It was really addicting and I had a goal. Now however, there doesn't seem to be anything to shoot for. I've got 18 million coins, but what good are they and what's the reason to continue? If 18 million coins are useless, what am I going to do with 19 or 20 million. What's the goal? We're stuck at level 80 with no room to expand. Sadly, the game is starting to loose my interest.
Old May 21 2010, 09:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Roses_to_Ashes

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA *does happy dance* Thanks!!!
Old May 21 2010, 09:43 PM

More new facilities, woo hoo!!!! Must go shopping, must get them all, must figure out how to get them to fit into my farm. Oh how I LOVE this game.

THANKS developers!!!!
Old May 21 2010, 09:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsheila View Post
Is this true or not, someone in market place said they were on level 93??Mary
False.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andchr1 View Post
I agree with an earlier poster that it is unfair that those who reach level 80 are punished and have to buy Farm Cash or do surveys. We earn money like everyone else. When we plow we earn coins but are cheated out of points and cash. Please give us over acheivers a break!

How is it unfair? You earned FC for every level. So are the new players. That's not unfair. No one is being punished. You are not cheated..

It's your choice on what you spent the FC on. I know some of my friends saved theirs to see if there was anything new in the future.
Old May 21 2010, 09:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you so much developers. The new facilities are awesome. Farm town is just getting better and better. Patiently waits for more levels and a 4th farm
Old May 21 2010, 10:00 PM

Thank you so much! I love the new toys! I am always running out of fuel. I had the new facilities purchased even before the announcement was published here. And, yes, I spent real dollars to get more Farm Cash. The developers deserve to get paid as much as anyone else.
Old May 21 2010, 10:00 PM

Level:
XP:

I had an empty real estate lot in my village (3rd farm) to put a shop. The flower shop fits perfectly there!!! I was wondering what to do with my left-over FT $$ that I bought -- now I have yet another nice looking facility that looks very retail-oriented.

But...like a prior poster said -- I'm not sure I like my (1st farm) estate rose gardens and flower gardens being depleted. My beautiful roses are back to brown blobs of soil -- which I don't like....at all. Not at the estate.

So... I will be leaving the shop to look pretty in the village while I plant some flowers behind the hedges on the 2nd farm where the shorn bushes won't be seen until they flower again. Once those hidden garden flowers are ready to harvest, the estate roses and flowers will be left to look as they are - perpetually lovely and in bloom.

Where there's a will...... there's a way.

Last edited by prettyponies; May 21 2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old May 21 2010, 10:25 PM

Where are you hiding them at, behind the trees? And God bless the spreadsheet lady. She has got to be into over time.
Old May 21 2010, 10:29 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andchr1 View Post
I agree with an earlier poster that it is unfair that those who reach level 80 are punished and have to buy Farm Cash or do surveys. We earn money like everyone else. When we plow we earn coins but are cheated out of points and cash. Please give us over acheivers a break!
Strange ----- I received FC for all the levels up to 80. Nut's I have spent them. Now I must wait for more levels, purchase FC or do the app. of the day.

I still get the points, am I the only one??????

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread