Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2010, 12:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Here is a quote from the announcement:
"When you work for others to harvest crops, trees, flowers or to fish, in addition to the coins you get, the Mayor (not from the harvest of the employer) will compensate you with a share of the products"

So it is not suppose to be coming from the person doing the hiring. Didn't check myself to see if it was working like it was suppose to or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
the 10% thing isn't very accurate. I have a 15 field area of grape tomatoes. Twice it has been harvested and the harvester has not received any, yet with my four cabbage fields they have received 2! I will be paying closer attention to harvesting, I need every harvest I can get so I am not really wanting to give it away just so I don't have to click so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraglnn View Post
What is the incentive to hire someone to harvest if it takes away from my crops. I was doing all my own harvesting and thought I'd "share the wealth". Not sure I want to give away the bank. Please let me know if this is really true. Avid Level 90 player for over a year.
Looks like Raul made an update in the first post....
Old Jun 10 2010, 01:11 AM

just done a closer study on the harvesting. Before hiring someone to harvest my wheat I had 15 wheat and 6 large wheat in my storage. After the harvest of 55 wheat fields, where six fields were "terminally harvesting" and my harvester received 6 wheat, I had 15 wheat and 55 large wheat in my storage. After refreshing I had 15 wheat and 61 wheat large in my storage. Same thing happened with the broccoli, what the harvester received didn't initially appear in my storage but it did after refresh (and from 56 broccoli fields they only got 2!). I am satisfied now that things are as they should be, as they were first stated in Rauls post and he has reconfirmed with an update to that post, it just takes a while for the whole harvest to appear in the farm owners storage.
Old Jun 10 2010, 01:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by libarra88@hotmail.com View Post
What about NOT allowing us to send or to receive gifts unless we "Invite" no Farmtown players? This regulation makes "playing" a hassle and it is not fun anymore. Is there another way of getting or sending "the gifts?"
Go to the My Neighbours Tab and send gifts individually to each FT Neighbor. In the request you can also enter a message requesting what you would like as a gift. ... Yes, I know it's a slower process, but if you gift according to what each FT Neighbor wants or could use on their farms, it works out and avoids the problem of the popups on the Gifting option.
Old Jun 10 2010, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I haven't crunched numbers but the wine cellars requires grapes only, no animals. I already have cows and hens, don't want lots of sheep. That is how I made my choice!
This is how I made my choice too the aging wine cellar sure needs a lot of wine though
Old Jun 10 2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
just done a closer study on the harvesting. Before hiring someone to harvest my wheat I had 15 wheat and 6 large wheat in my storage. After the harvest of 55 wheat fields, where six fields were "terminally harvesting" and my harvester received 6 wheat, I had 15 wheat and 55 large wheat in my storage. After refreshing I had 15 wheat and 61 wheat large in my storage. Same thing happened with the broccoli, what the harvester received didn't initially appear in my storage but it did after refresh (and from 56 broccoli fields they only got 2!). I am satisfied now that things are as they should be, as they were first stated in Rauls post and he has reconfirmed with an update to that post, it just takes a while for the whole harvest to appear in the farm owners storage.
Thanks Lavenda like you I did a better check on the harvesting & it is as you have expressed....the secret is in the re-loading
Old Jun 10 2010, 04:28 AM

Hi - I love many of the changes - addition in levels, ability to earn "cash" again, and new crops. Also, I like being able to hire people to fish. I have a problem - when I go to my facility and click on "Pending," it says things are 100% done when they aren't - it'll transfer them to my storage but won't sell them. They go right back to the facility or only a little bit is sold. What on earth is happening? Genie, Flying Pig & Danselin's Goat Farms & Assoc. Enterprises
Old Jun 10 2010, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tatiana~ View Post
Looks like Raul made an update in the first post....
Yes. He's now confirmed that the portion of harvest given to the hired harvester does NOT come from the hiring farmers share.. it's a free gift from the mayor.
Old Jun 10 2010, 06:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Ayuda

Hola, el juego me ha pasado del nivel 42 al 50, pude comprar mi 2 granja teniendo mas de 3.000.000 pero luego que la compre se me fue a -130 mi dinero. Cuando vendí mis cosechas y producciones no me reconoce el dinero ganado. No se que hacer!!! Auda por favor!!!
Old Jun 10 2010, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saylorgirl View Post
I just wanted to mention how lovely the new winery and wine cellar are! You did a beautiful job on the design I love mine!
Agreed, I have to say that I was expecting something multi coloured, gaudy and shaped like a beer barrel and I am proved wrong - I love the design of them too.

Old Jun 10 2010, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Yes. He's now confirmed that the portion of harvest given to the hired harvester does NOT come from the hiring farmers share.. it's a free gift from the mayor.
Ah Ha - so it must be nearing election time in Farm Town

Closed Thread