Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 12:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just love the new flowers and am glad to be able to buy golf carts.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpa View Post
life is unfair.

Only took 31 messages for the first complaint about the game being unfair,
i have to agree that adding all of these new items that cost real money are really not fair!
I have tired those stupid things to get the free farm cash and have received none!
I cannot afford to lay out this kind of money all the time maybe it should be with coins a large amount if necessary we all have tons of them just sitting around now <at least i do>.
Adding a 6th farm would be wonderful but how about adding some new levels for us and not a small amount like you keep doing at first it was 20 at a time now you are down to 15 at a time... Really i have triple xp as some people and they are at the same level as me.. Lets make it fun again to reach higher levels like in the beginning ... I know alot of people will agree that we need alot more levels and somewhat of a challenge to reach those levels not just you add new levels bam! We're at it... Why not add like 50 more levels so we can enjoy getting to those higer levels like everyone else does
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
Log Truck with Chainsaw,, to me this is a total waste! they should have added an option to have them HARVESTED BY FARMERS IN THE MARKET,, i bet they dont sell to many of these,, i wont but it thats for sure,, pasta???
omg now we need loads more of wheat, i mean we needed loads of wheat before! why add another factory which uses the same crop,

A soup factory would have been way better, look at all the seeds we could have used, even seeds that are not used now for anything,, i am disappointed in this update for sure,, the worst to date!
Seems you can't please everyone !! My opinion on the Chainsaw is that it is a terrific addition. You don't HAVE to buy it .... in fact, I will probably buy two now, just because you said they won't sell many.

They are adding another farm, so between the Manure and the additional farm, you should be able to produce plenty of wheat.

It just upsets me when the developers work at giving us pretty much everything we want, and instead of gratitude, or even silence (if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all), you have a ton of people *****in' and compainin' .....

Remember, the game is FREE...... and it is not MANDATORY...... a little gratitude to the developers would be nice.
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
Log Truck with Chainsaw,, to me this is a total waste! they should have added an option to have them HARVESTED BY FARMERS IN THE MARKET,, i bet they dont sell to many of these,, i wont but it thats for sure,, pasta???
omg now we need loads more of wheat, i mean we needed loads of wheat before! why add another factory which uses the same crop,

A soup factory would have been way better, look at all the seeds we could have used, even seeds that are not used now for anything,, i am disappointed in this update for sure,, the worst to date!
If you had looked in suggestions, I saw many people suggest pasta or something similar. Soup I could care less about.
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinds97 View Post
i have to agree that adding all of these new items that cost real money are really not fair!
I have tired those stupid things to get the free farm cash and have received none!
I cannot afford to lay out this kind of money all the time maybe it should be with coins a large amount if necessary we all have tons of them just sitting around now <at least i do>.
Adding a 6th farm would be wonderful but how about adding some new levels for us and not a small amount like you keep doing at first it was 20 at a time now you are down to 15 at a time... Really i have triple xp as some people and they are at the same level as me.. Lets make it fun again to reach higher levels like in the beginning ... I know alot of people will agree that we need alot more levels and somewhat of a challenge to reach those levels not just you add new levels bam! We're at it... Why not add like 50 more levels so we can enjoy getting to those higer levels like everyone else does
Um Raul did say farm 6 AND new levels.
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i bought the mineral mine and its not working...it wont let the people work it...
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindya View Post
i bought the mineral mine and its not working...it wont let the people work it...
It's just like the bee hive, oil pump, semi-truck, fish farming plant...costs coins and no one can help SO it is working properly.
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Seems you can't please everyone !! My opinion on the Chainsaw is that it is a terrific addition. You don't HAVE to buy it .... in fact, I will probably buy two now, just because you said they won't sell many.

They are adding another farm, so between the Manure and the additional farm, you should be able to produce plenty of wheat.

It just upsets me when the developers work at giving us pretty much everything we want, and instead of gratitude, or even silence (if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all), you have a ton of people *****in' and compainin' .....

Remember, the game is FREE...... and it is not MANDATORY...... a little gratitude to the developers would be nice.
well that is why we have A FORUM! AND THAT IS WHY WE ALL HAVE OPINIONS and feedback, AND I AM ENTITLED TO MINE JUST LIKE YOU ARE~ so buy as many as you want my dear , happy farming,~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Seems you can't please everyone !! Remember, the game is FREE...... and it is not MANDATORY...... a little gratitude to the developers would be nice.
Ain't it the truth! Where else can you spend so many hours 'playing' at absolutely NO cost! Do you smoke? Slack off and buy some FC. Do you drink? One less six-pack or one less bottle - buy some FC. Do you buy premium channels on your cable service? Bet you spend more time on the computer playing FarmTown, so spend your money here instead.

The idea that you feel these developers 'owe' you for playing their game is so ludicrous that I can only shake my head and hope that you find another game to play and quit complaining here... Sorry, but that's MY opinion and from entries here on the forum, it's shared by MANY! So go play somewhere else, as nobody's forcing you to stay here...
Old Sep 01 2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tatiana~ View Post
If you had looked in suggestions, I saw many people suggest pasta or something similar. Soup I could care less about.
soup? lol they could use almost every single seed we have,, lol
Closed Thread