Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 16 2010, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
may i also make a suggestion please? maybe check to see if farm #6 is released yet? hehehe
Don't forget to check to see if farm #6 has been released yet.
Old Sep 16 2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knighta View Post
Print screen, paint, paste. Done.
I go to full screen, hit "Ctl Print Screen", open a spread sheet (or whatever program you have), click "Ctl C" and there it is. You can then edit size.
Old Sep 16 2010, 03:55 PM

[quote=dansd111;3979366]Holly Carp, what's going on here?

How many of you have been playing for a while and remember when updates were months-and-months apart? I think I played for 6 months before there was a 3rd farm option and there were no facilities.

I think I had been playing about a year before the 2nd farm came out. I remember playing before the big plow & seeder! It did get to be a drag sometimes. But, mostly it has always been fun! (I had to walk 10 miles to school every day, lol). There are always glitches after up-grades, it is Beta. Patience! The glitches on FT aren't as bad as some of the glitches we had on software they sometimes rolled out at work, and believe me, nobody was playing there.

KEEP UP THE GOOD STUFF! I'M HAVING FUN!!!!
Old Sep 16 2010, 03:56 PM

Follow me to a new thread, "Where IS Farm 6?" If you want to kvetch, poke fun, whine, or just generally comment on the missing Farm 6. ellshere suggested we start a new thread, and I think it will be fun!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Sep 16 2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrophyt View Post
I go to full screen, hit "Ctl Print Screen", open a spread sheet (or whatever program you have), click "Ctl C" and there it is. You can then edit size.
Wouldn't Ctrl C be copy and not paste like Ctrl V?
Old Sep 16 2010, 04:20 PM

Question Why Announce It If It's Not Ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
I realise that we're all anxious about the new releases to come, but if we think back to the past, when flowers were first proposed, the devs said 2 weeks..... and we all know what happened, they took months to come out because of too many problems.

I'm sure we'd rather have a new release that works first time when it's released, 2 weeks really isn't alot of time when you think about everything that needs to be done.
I think, Rob, that almost everyone on this thread would agree with you -- Please make sure the new goodie works properly before you release it.

I think the real objection many of us have is that the developers stated that something specific and very desirable -- Farm 6 and new levels -- was coming soon. I have reviewed all 20 releases since February 19 in detail, and only one other hinted at something specific to come. The "evidence" has been deleted, but in the July 1 release Raul stated that Farm 5 would be released "Friday". After that first Friday passed, most posters to the forum were debating WHICH Friday Raul was referring to.

So that would make twice that the developers have told us something specific was coming and then not been able to fulfill their promise within a reasonable time. Given 20 releases in 194 days, 15 days and counting starts to try one's patience.

Perhaps the developers would be wise to take ellshere's advice and REMEMBER THE FLOWERS!!!

Please don't announce something new until you're releasing it. Actually, it would seem more appropriate that the announcement come first as we log onto our farm! Then we can come to the Forum for details!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Sep 16 2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrophyt View Post

I will try, once you capture a picture and find it, how can you post a picture here on the forum?
Old Sep 16 2010, 05:04 PM
Account Not Linked

I think you are just taking things WAY too seriously. The devs announced a new farm and levels are coming soon and we should be happy that they at least told us that much. You say they shouldn't say anything at all, but giving us a tidbit of what is to come is great and keeps us going and at least we know they are still adding things. Just enjoy the game
Old Sep 16 2010, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I will try, once you capture a picture and find it, how can you post a picture here on the forum?
Go to user cp and then there should be an album and pics thing you click on and upload a pic. Then it will have a code that you can paste in the forum either using the mountain symbol button or putting [img] in front of the code and [/img] in the back.
Old Sep 16 2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tatiana~ View Post
Go to user cp and then there should be an album and pics thing you click on and upload a pic. Then it will have a code that you can paste in the forum either using the mountain symbol button or putting [img] in front of the code and [/img] in the back.

Thanks, well I'm going to give it a try here, its just a shot I took of my farm, just to see if I can figure out how to do the printscreen and post it. Anyway It might not show up, don't know if I'm doing this right :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61768_1634517061692_1199665187_31832276_7454241_n.jpg (96.1 KB, 7 views)
Closed Thread