Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2013, 05:06 PM

Very well said Kitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
This is all my opinion in response to a change made by the New Release. The only people that the latest changes to the FC gifting will affect is the people that make fake accounts. People that have been gifting FC items to neighbors to help them usually have been playing for more than 6 months which means that they don't have to purchase 25 FC to gift FC items, so the new change will not affect them. People mention that items is too high, but as an example, when you have a person have a main account, and then open up 10 fake accounts and in 2 or so hours get up to level 50 so that they have 55 FC in all 10 accounts, then gift the main account all of the FC in those 10 accounts, which would add up to 550 FC, in my opinion I think that is wrong, now in order to do that each account would have to purchase 25 FC, I think that is fair, how long do you think the game would last if everyone done that? In my opinion the FC change is needed.
Old Nov 07 2013, 05:10 PM

i never opened a fake account i do agree that is right. but i do not think it is fair to penlize everyone and force someone who only been playing a few months that they have to spend a certain amount so they can send a gift to someone.. i think it is a way for face book and others to make money
Old Nov 07 2013, 05:17 PM

Hi all , 2 things ..

1) Due to the emotive issues that comes with anything to do with Farm Cash we have allowed (to date) some liberty with posts, we do ask that you now keep your posts to feedback on the new release and not debates / discussions or opinions . Any further posts of this nature may be deleted without notice.

2) I would also like to remind everyone that opening Multiple Facebook accounts is against Facebook rules ( to read the terms Click Here ) .

We have had members in the past being temporarily banned (by Facebook) and made to close all but one of their accounts.
Old Nov 07 2013, 05:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkenkel513 View Post
Did anyone else have their cotton move backwards to Dan Level 4? I had Dan Level 6 on all crops but today cotton moved backward to Dan Level 4. So did both my kids' cotton.
LOL yes it happened to me but I figured it was a glitch since Ive had Level 6in all crops for a long long time. I didn't stress on it too much.. I just grew a whole lot more!
Old Nov 07 2013, 05:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
LOL yes it happened to me but I figured it was a glitch since Ive had Level 6in all crops for a long long time. I didn't stress on it too much.. I just grew a whole lot more!
Tony mentioned earlier that the dev's have been advised of this.

EDIT: Raul posted that the cotton dan bug was fixed today at apx 4 pm Eastern time.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Nov 07 2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old Nov 07 2013, 05:32 PM

since the update I cant receive or get bonuses or ingredients it tells me I have reached the limit but not done any for 24 hours now

Visit My Farm
Old Nov 07 2013, 05:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It will show up under your Experience and Farm name. If you are not seeing it then you may not qualify or it may just not be there yet.

Experience & Farm name? Under the Play? My Requests? My Neighbors? Invite? Buy Cash? Earn Cash?
I feel pretty stupid right now.....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 07 2013, 06:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post

Experience & Farm name? Under the Play? My Requests? My Neighbors? Invite? Buy Cash? Earn Cash?
I feel pretty stupid right now.....
Yes, up at the top of your farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2013, 06:09 PM

Thank you!

Off to check out the new coin facilities and decorate for Thanksgiving!
Old Nov 07 2013, 07:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Tony mentioned earlier that the dev's have been advised of this.

EDIT: Raul posted that the cotton dan bug was fixed today at apx 4 pm Eastern time.
LOL Thanks KnightRider.. yeah I did see that after I went back in posts.. but I figure its still a good thing I rushed off an planted.. Im sure to get to 7th dan in one hit now!
Closed Thread