Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2013, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
: This probably will get more attention in another thread, since it doesn't concern the pros and cons of FC!
But, here goes. After the update for October 8, I bought the Crafting Supplies Factory and My Souvenir Factory. I have completely filled those twice. Today, I purchased My Spa Supplies Factory and filled it. When I actually opened those facilities, there were no belts showing for ANY of the products in these 3 facilities.
Checked several of my other facilities and they all appear to be OK.

So, my question... Is this a worldwide glitch?? OR... Are we supposed to have belts and dans for these facilities?? OR... Is it just a glitch for poor pitiful me??
Anyway, sure would appreciate a response from one of the mods... Feel free to check out my farm and facilities. It should be linked and I just filled everything about an hour ago.
Thanks for your help!
Deborah
Belts and dans have not been added for those facilities. When they get up to more facilities I am sure they will release those then.
The automatic linking doesn't work so your farm is not linked, but a link is not necessary for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Belts and dans have not been added for those facilities. When they get up to more facilities I am sure they will release those then.
The automatic linking doesn't work so your farm is not linked, but a link is not necessary for this.

Well, Thanks Taz. Guess I was just so used to the belts being automatic when the facility was added. It seemed to be already there in the August 9 update for the Fencing and Wall Factory, so I just assumed (woops) that every time a new factory was added, the belts were, too.
And BTW, my farm IS linked... as I said in my post. I know that the "automatic linking" doesn't work, and my farm has been linked for over 3 years.
Thanks,
Deborah
Old Nov 09 2013, 09:51 PM

Please explain what this means: "You need to buy at least 25 FC or earn them by completing offers to be able to send FC gifts to your friends?
What is completing offers? Thank you.
Old Nov 09 2013, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlys View Post
Please explain what this means: "You need to buy at least 25 FC or earn them by completing offers to be able to send FC gifts to your friends?
What is completing offers? Thank you.
The offers referred to are in the Earn Cash tab at the top of your farm. However, if you have been playing for at least 6 months then you don't have a restriction.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2013, 12:07 AM

Thanks for the update devs. Luv, luv, luv the new turbo avatar. No more having to save and exit the farm before irrigating ... YaY! Farms seem to load a bit faster, but still some noticable lag (if you consider 45 seconds to be lag) when planting one farm and moving on to the next to do the same.

Appreciate the work to consistently improve the game.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Nov 10 2013, 04:54 AM

Great update, enjoying my faster avatar.. as for the FC debate..None of have to buy if we dont want/cannot.. You can still play without the fake accounts...

i remember the days of spaced plots and single click working and the 6mth slog to earn that first million..

I love the game.. thank you!!!!
Old Nov 10 2013, 07:09 AM

Hi, I am new in farmtown, level 87, bought at least 50 farmcash and cannot send a gift to a fiend, still says I have to buy 25 more cash, a friend told me that maybe you can reset my farms.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4949&farm_ix=0

thanks
Old Nov 10 2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoupra View Post
Hi, I am new in farmtown, level 87, bought at least 50 farmcash and cannot send a gift to a fiend, still says I have to buy 25 more cash, a friend told me that maybe you can reset my farms.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4949&farm_ix=0

thanks
Hi, I have checked your account , from what I can see you started playing around 3 weeks ago and you are on level 87 , this means you would have earned 91 Farm Cash in total from levelling up. You have purchased 2 Farm cash items at a cost of 51 Farm Cash and you have a balance of 40 Farm Cash. This all sounds correct to me.

There is no record of you purchasing any Farm Cash or doing offers to earn Farm Cash.
Old Nov 10 2013, 10:21 AM

In the latest update what is the point of the bank? Also when others work my facilities why does the bank not included, Ive had 5 people work my facilities 2day, the bank is at 85%
Old Nov 10 2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
In the latest update what is the point of the bank? Also when others work my facilities why does the bank not included, Ive had 5 people work my facilities 2day, the bank is at 85%
because nobody can work your bank it is just like the mines and oil pumps
Closed Thread