Default yellow header

i do not see any yellow header at the top of the game , if having difficulties
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redball View Post
i do not see any yellow header at the top of the game , if having difficulties
Hi redball,
Do you see any text possibly in red above your farms? If so that is what we are referring to for the information we need.

Make sure you don't have any extensions such as an adblocker enabled or the Flash Enabler if using Chrome that could block the banner.

What operating system and browser are you using?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:51 PM

User ID: 533294769

Last few warning error lines and checkpoint:

2021-01-14 02:48:43.011 WARNWarning: Error: DownloadWorker-1.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
2021-01-14 02:48:43.034 WARNError: DownloadWorker-1.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
2021-01-14 02:48:43.056 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-1.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
2021-01-14 02:48:46.208 INFOCheckpoint-U-70 - Go To Farm

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:02 PM

still can not complete load.
I have tried all was told to try
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:14 PM

I have done everything I can and still not able to bring up the storage shed...tools on the right only show the last 6 on the left..when I fish..the fish just keep coming and coming..getting really exasperated..came over to Opera browser and still didn't help..was there something I missed on getting things ready to go..should I have emptied my facil/fact for coins?
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by melori34 View Post
User ID #1233545816
Stuck first in black screen then went green
Last checkpoint: 2021-01-14 02:58:38.248 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded

I don't know what else to tell you. You'd asked to report these three things and so I have.

Guess I get to go to bed early tonight, no farming for me.

Good Night
Hi melori,
Please make sure you do not have any extensions added such as the one to force Facebook back to the old layout, the Flash Enabler, or any adblockers.

Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed by going through the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I have done everything I can and still not able to bring up the storage shed...tools on the right only show the last 6 on the left..when I fish..the fish just keep coming and coming..getting really exasperated..came over to Opera browser and still didn't help..was there something I missed on getting things ready to go..should I have emptied my facil/fact for coins?
Hi CrazyJan,
What is in your facilities will be there when they get them added for you to collect.
I was not talking about getting to storage through the tool box. Find the map in the bar at the bottom of your farms. There is another icon in the next box to the left of that.

Looks like this except the color is more grey than brown in this version:
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:20 PM

Default farmtown

I do not know what to do, I am not good with puters, barely know the basics. Please Help Me
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbal76@hotmail.com View Post
My user # is (6469843)I am not receiving any coins or xp when I harvest my own farms now with the new change . Thank you !!!!
Hi cbal,
You do not get coins or XP for harvesting. The XP is still going up if you aree plowing or planting. Look at the number at the top for Xp before you start and it will go up as you plant or plow.
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumby View Post
I do not know what to do, I am not good with puters, barely know the basics. Please Help Me
Hi Crumby,
Please provide the information requested in the banner above your farm.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl