Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 12 2021, 05:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhogheaven View Post
reference 52x52 expansions for first 15 farms...I have done the first six and when i try to expand 7(also tried 8-15 it says i already have all the expansions now available in farmtown..rebooted ..nothing...ty
Hi iminhogheaven,

The likely cause is that at some point you have rearranged your farms so they are no longer in the original farm order. Perhaps you don't recall doing that. The farm expansions are for farm 1 to 15 in original farm order.

For example your original farm 7 is currently the farm you have named 14.

What you can do is open your toolbox and click on the Farm Selector Manager in there, it looks like a green grid. That's what you would have used to rearrange your farm order.

If you want them to stay in the order you have them now, make a note of which farm is where first, then click on the Reset button. You will then see a warning pop up telling you that you are about to reset all your farms to their original order. When you click the green check mark that will put all your farms back into their original order and you will be able to see which ones are in positions 1 to 15 to be able to upgrade those if you wish.

Once you are done you can use the Farm Selector Manager again to put your farm back into whatever order you want them in.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor