Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 27 2021, 09:16 AM

Default Pretzels

Normally on coops. when you get to the final "need" if you hover over the item, it will tell you what facility you need to make or buy a coop item.

In today's coop, it wants me to produce pretzels, but does not tell me the facility I need to do so. Can you advie
Old Dec 27 2021, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Perzee View Post
Normally on coops. when you get to the final "need" if you hover over the item, it will tell you what facility you need to make or buy a coop item.

In today's coop, it wants me to produce pretzels, but does not tell me the facility I need to do so. Can you advie
Hi Wayne Perzee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
We are aware of the this problem and have sent it to the developers.

The facility name, owned or not owned, doesnt show up if you have already completed all the previous steps.
But if you hover your mouse on the last step, as soon as you open the quest, the facility name shows up and you can check if you have it or not.

You can check our Game Guide for Regular facilities or Service facilities to know in which ones the products are produced or loaded. In each thread you can use the "Search this thread" option and type the correct name of the product.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 27 2021, 11:54 AM

I'm having a problem with the current quest: The quest is to stock "signal flag" into the Explorer Shop. However, there is no "signal flag" to choose. It only has "signal mirror." Therefore, I can't stock the item to complete the quest.
Old Dec 27 2021, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by closerfan View Post
I'm having a problem with the current quest: The quest is to stock "signal flag" into the Explorer Shop. However, there is no "signal flag" to choose. It only has "signal mirror." Therefore, I can't stock the item to complete the quest.
Hi closerfan

I had a look at your data and I see a regular quest to make/produce Scout Signal Flags.

They are produced in the Scout Supplies Factory
Old Dec 27 2021, 10:06 PM

what does procure mean in a quest as cant get anyone to hire me to work their crop for corn tried the warehouse that doesn't seem to work
Old Dec 27 2021, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
what does procure mean in a quest as cant get anyone to hire me to work their crop for corn tried the warehouse that doesn't seem to work
Hi AManda,
The employee life line allows you to obtain ingredients by being hired to harvest crops, trees or flowers that you need. If it is a product from a factory you need (except for the last step of your quest) then you can work facilities to get the product.
The Trading Warehouse can only be used with the Trading Lifeline.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2021, 05:29 AM

Default Quests

unable to finish quest as when I click on item to be used to finish quests I don't get to load them, it just highlights item and does nothing after that, I have 2 quests pending, pls help
Old Dec 30 2021, 05:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiehav777 View Post
unable to finish quest as when I click on item to be used to finish quests I don't get to load them, it just highlights item and does nothing after that, I have 2 quests pending, pls help
Hi jamiehav77,

I have moved your post to the thread about regular quests.

Please tell us which quests you are having difficulty with and which step.
The 2 load quests you have, Load Milk Carton and Load Swordfish Succotash, you have not completed all the previous steps yet to be able to load the final product in the service facility. If it's those please check that you have all the green check marks on the previous steps.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 30 2021, 06:55 AM

Good morning. After the last update, when I am trying to find a facility needed to complete a quest step, it will not tell me the name of the facility if I do not already own it. It doesn't give me the option to purchase. What is the easiest way for me to find out what facility is needed for the item? I use to be able to go into the game guide and use CTRL-F to find an item within ingredients, but that no longer works. Thanks for any suggestions.
Old Dec 30 2021, 07:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good morning. After the last update, when I am trying to find a facility needed to complete a quest step, it will not tell me the name of the facility if I do not already own it. It doesn't give me the option to purchase. What is the easiest way for me to find out what facility is needed for the item? I use to be able to go into the game guide and use CTRL-F to find an item within ingredients, but that no longer works. Thanks for any suggestions.
Hi Early Girl,

I have moved your post to the thread about Quests. Not sure which ones you need help with as you're doing both.

You should still be able to use CRTL+F but that will only work if the item you are looking for is listed on the page you are looking at. The Ingredients chapter has a lot of pages as we have a considerable amount of products to list. When there is more than one page CTRL+F won't find it when the product is listed on another page. So for that the best thing to do is go to the Ingredients chapter, in the very first post there are links for each post listed along with letters, that you can click on to take you to a particular post.

For example for your your Load Cholic Remedy you would look under
  • What products can be used in service facilities?
  • Then click on the C link
  • That will then take you to that post where that Item is listed so CTRL+F will highlight it for you.

For your Make Yellowtail Sushi as that is not used to make another product it would only be listed in the game guide where it is stocked, so you could look under the section for What products can be used in service facilities? then see which facility it's loaded into then question where the Yellowtail Sushi is made. As that's a little long winded you may find one of the methods below easier to use.

• Before you complete the previous steps you could mouseover the last step to see where that product is made or loaded and make a note of it.

• Each quest tells you at the top of the window what product you are making or loading for your quest. When you know what that product is you can check your storage for that item and click on the question mark on that product to find where it's made or loaded.

I will list some of your quests were it looks like you have completed most of the steps already, in case you are short on time to finish them, if I've missed one and you can't find where it's produced or loaded let us know and one of us will find it for you:

Make Meatballs produced in Scandinavian Restaurant
Make Umbrella Stroller produced in Baby Supplies Factory
Make Fusion-3 Popsicle produced in Frozen Treats Factory
Make Strawberry Snowcone produced in Shaved Ice Cart
Make Sour Rye Soup produced in Polish Restaurant
Load Dance Stick is stocked in the Dance Studio

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline