Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 23 2022, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrestarr View Post
I am doing a quest which requires an Indian Trading post be put on a farm to make a dream catcher. I aquired the trading post the other day and when I go to finish the quest with it, it gives no info. I cannot complete the last step of this quest. Does anyone have the same problem?
Hi fyrestarr,
I moved your post to the thread about quests.

The dream catcher requires making it in the Trading Post Supplies Factory which you own. However you do not own the Indian Trading Post to load the dream catcher into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2022, 08:57 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a quest that has me make two animal feed carts and load them into Farmart. I made them, which finished last night. This morning I went to load them and got the message that I needed another cart. I did exactly what the steps required and yet it says I need another cart. Please help
ID number ( 100001043278567 ) in case that helps.
Old Mar 26 2022, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
I have a quest that has me make two animal feed carts and load them into Farmart. I made them, which finished last night. This morning I went to load them and got the message that I needed another cart. I did exactly what the steps required and yet it says I need another cart. Please help
ID number ( 100001043278567 ) in case that helps.
Hi Kathyrdr

Go to your Animal Accessories Factory on your farm 22 and store the Feed carts.

Then try to load them into your Farmart.
Old Mar 26 2022, 09:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks, I'll remember the tip. Don't think I've run into this in all the years I've been playing
Old Mar 26 2022, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
Thanks, I'll remember the tip. Don't think I've run into this in all the years I've been playing
You are welcome Kathyrdr
Old Mar 29 2022, 09:44 AM

I was in the process of completing my (Student Driver) Quest that required a harvest of sunflowers which I completed from Farm 31 and received no credit. Therefore, since this is a 3-day crop, I will not be able to complete my quest of 8 and receive my 2 Farm Cash. I am respectfully asking you to correct this issue. I am a faithful player and thank you in advance for prompt attention to my request!!
Old Mar 29 2022, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan's Farm View Post
I was in the process of completing my (Student Driver) Quest that required a harvest of sunflowers which I completed from Farm 31 and received no credit. Therefore, since this is a 3-day crop, I will not be able to complete my quest of 8 and receive my 2 Farm Cash. I am respectfully asking you to correct this issue. I am a faithful player and thank you in advance for prompt attention to my request!!
Hi Suzan's Farm

Did you harvest the sunflower yourself in your own farm?

Please provide your user id number, you found it into brackets in the message above the game screen.
Old Mar 29 2022, 10:04 AM

ID number ( 550064218 ) I harvested the sunflower myself from Farm 33 Flower Power. I also replanted as I harvested.
Old Mar 29 2022, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan's Farm View Post
ID number ( 550064218 ) I harvested the sunflower myself from Farm 33 Flower Power. I also replanted as I harvested.

Hi Suzan

I visited your farm 33 and saw you have planted sunflowers which will be ready in 2.4 days. Are you sure you didnt get the green check mark for them in your quest?

I also saw that you have soybean planted on your farm 31 which will be ready in about 20 minutes and which is necessary to then make Yellow Ink.

You could try the lifesaver for that quest to get a lifeline. Any of the 3 lifelines would help you.

If you get the Gifting lifeline, then you can ask for ingredients for Yellow Ink from your Ink and Pigments factory. Once your friends send the ingredients, you have to store them from your red gift box.

If you get the Trading lifeline, then you can buy sunflowers from one of your friends or at market.

If you get the Employee lifeline, then you can harvest sunflowers from one of your friends or neighbors.

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Old Mar 29 2022, 10:36 AM

The green check was not displayed for my sunflower harvest this morning.
Thanks for your suggestions.
I'll just take the loss as it appears as it appears as intended.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline