Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 24 2022, 07:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I have a superneighbor who has a lifeline by working for neighbors but when he works my facilities he does get credit for working them!
Hi JohnAlbertini,

I'm sorry but you have not supplied enough information. We do not have access to your super neighbours ids to be able to look at their data and working with a 3rd party often doesn't go well.

Do you mean that they have the employee lifeline but are NOT getting credit for quest steps when working them?

They will need to check the previous steps on that specific quest that has the employee lifeline and see if any are still in progress.
  • If any steps are in progress (don't have a check mark yet) then they can't use the employee lifeline to get the next step until they have that check mark.

• If the previous steps already have a check mark and they need several steps done by working friends facilities they need to work the facilites in the order the the steps are needed.
For example if you had a quest to Load Red Wine Aged 4yr in the Banquet Hall and you already had a check mark for harvesting the grapes, you would need to work the wineries first to get the the check mark on red wine containers then after you got the check mark for those, you then work a Wine Cellar to get the Red Wine Aged 4yr check mark. What you can't do is work the facilities out of order.

If that isn't enough information for you to be able to help your friend please either have them post in the forum themselves with their id and which quest they are having problems with.
Or if they prefer they can contact the support team for help.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 24 2022, 05:38 PM

Working neighbor not getting credit in Coop Quest

All prior steps ARE done

His Facebook USER ID number is: 110421664795463
Where can he find his FT ID?
Old Aug 24 2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Working neighbor not getting credit in Coop Quest

All prior steps ARE done

His Facebook USER ID number is: 110421664795463
Where can he find his FT ID?
Hi John

Tiger is not available at this moment.

I checked his data and the quest if for Load Ecuadorian Potato Soup in the Taste of Ecuador.

Which is the step not completed when he works his friends facilities or their farms ?
Old Aug 24 2022, 06:13 PM

Produce Apple Cider Vinegar and Produce Hot Sauce.

Both are ready to be worked, have been worked, but not credited.
Old Aug 24 2022, 06:17 PM

Ah, I see now that the Hot Sauce requires the Apple Cider Vinegar to be done which has not but WAS.
Old Aug 24 2022, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Produce Apple Cider Vinegar and Produce Hot Sauce.

Both are ready to be worked, have been worked, but not credited.
Hi John

For the Apple cider vinegar: does the harvest apples step have a green check mark?

Then if he worked the Winery, does the cider barrel step have a green check mark?

After that, did he worked the Wine cellar to get the Apple cider vinegar?

If all those steps have a green check mark, they he will be able to work the Sauce and Condiments factory to get the Hot Sauce.

He cant work all those facilities at the same time. He has to have all check marks for apple cider vinegar before trying the Hot sauce.
Old Aug 30 2022, 07:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dmsloma

This has happened to me many times before, but enough is enough. Tonight my quest was the hen house and I completed it right after I collected my 2 farm cash and was told, that this was part of the 7-day week quest and It Was Not. I started the day with 12 and lost one due to age, then completed 2 more to get to 13 and cashed them for my 2 farm cash. I had one pending and that was the chicken coup and this is the one I lost the credit for.
Old Aug 30 2022, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmsloma View Post
This has happened to me many times before, but enough is enough. Tonight my quest was the hen house and I completed it right after I collected my 2 farm cash and was told, that this was part of the 7-day week quest and It Was Not. I started the day with 12 and lost one due to age, then completed 2 more to get to 13 and cashed them for my 2 farm cash. I had one pending and that was the chicken coup and this is the one I lost the credit for.
Hi dmsloma,
I moved your post to the thread about quests as this has nothi8ng to do with facilities or the facility manager.
You collected your farm cash for the co-op quests at 8:26 PM eastern time. The quest to Load Chicken Coop completed the last step at 8:15 PM eastern time which is 11 minutes before you collected your farm cash. You can not hold a quest for the next week by not collecting the coins. The only way you can hold a quest over to the next week is to not start the last step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2022, 03:08 AM

Exclamation Missing items

I have a quest that needs 25 Lupine. I have just harvested 30 but the quest is still showing I need 25. I have exited the game and refreshed but still the same result. help please
Old Sep 03 2022, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjMuttley View Post
I have a quest that needs 25 Lupine. I have just harvested 30 but the quest is still showing I need 25. I have exited the game and refreshed but still the same result. help please
Hi AjMuttley

Did you harvest those flowers in your own farms yourself?

If you hired someone to harvest them or you harvested them in other farmers farm then they will not count.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline