Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 24 2021, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
I noticed today when someone posted that their American Flag was missing that my waving American Flag on a flag pole is missing.
Hi goldendreamer,
As I answered them, the animated items have not been added yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2021, 11:07 PM

Default color distortion

seasonal item "fog" has lost its see-through white appearance and is instead greenish, on most farms.

an example my farm #6

thank you
Old Feb 28 2021, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTerr View Post

seasonal item "fog" has lost its see-through white appearance and is instead greenish, on most farms.

an example my farm #6

thank you
Hi CareTerr,
I moved your post to the subject thread about decorations.

The developers have not worked on the decorations at this time. This will be something they can address later after they get the rest of the major functions back into the game. I would suggest you not try to move this right now because they tend to get stuck. This was discovered with some of the other "floating" clouds, etc.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2021, 10:43 PM

Default slashkey error 142

I have been trying to add snow clouds to my farm
i can do so many then the site comes up with a slashkey error message and then the game freezes

Also when working on other peoples facilities and clients i find that each one is done twice - the first one gives you the amounts that you receive and almost instantly it comes up with oops you have already worked these facilities today before moving onto the next one - this takes up a lot of time
Old Mar 09 2021, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_fant@hotmail.com View Post
I have been trying to add snow clouds to my farm
i can do so many then the site comes up with a slashkey error message and then the game freezes

Also when working on other peoples facilities and clients i find that each one is done twice - the first one gives you the amounts that you receive and almost instantly it comes up with oops you have already worked these facilities today before moving onto the next one - this takes up a lot of time
Hi ella_fant,
I moved your post to the subject thread about decorations since that is your first question. There are problems with the floating decorations that the developers are aware of. They have not had time to work on this so it is best not to try working with them currently.

Are you using an automatic clicker? If so then it may be clicking too fast and getting the same area twice.

If not then it could be your mouse may need a new battery or to be replaced. I have had a mouse do this to me and it was a case of the left mouse button wearing out and clicking twice on me.
Old Jul 02 2021, 01:11 PM

Default decorations stuck on Farm

on Farm 1 i have a Christmas pig unable to click on to take out delete or anything for years. on Farm 17 ive a pair of arms from an old Halloween ghoul decoration that is permanently stuck there, took it out to delete to empty my mail box and it glitched just the arms show and its been like that since. my Id# 1228438011 thankyou if you could help
Old Jul 02 2021, 01:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherriM View Post
on Farm 1 i have a Christmas pig unable to click on to take out delete or anything for years. on Farm 17 ive a pair of arms from an old Halloween ghoul decoration that is permanently stuck there, took it out to delete to empty my mail box and it glitched just the arms show and its been like that since. my Id# 1228438011 thankyou if you could help
Hi SherriM,
I moved your post to the subject thread about decorations.
For the pig try hiding everything on the farm except seasonal decorations. Then try to highlight the pig and sell it.

For the partial ghoul on farm 17, and the pig if you can't highlight it, you will need to contact Support about those as we don't have any way to remove them for you.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 18 2021, 11:00 PM

Hi there, hope I am posting this in the right place. My ID number is: 1226278369 and my farm number 29 has had rain stuck on there for months. I've tried everything but for some reason it won't budge nor can I click on it. My little people are drowning. LOL All help appreciated.
Old Oct 18 2021, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
Hi there, hope I am posting this in the right place. My ID number is: 1226278369 and my farm number 29 has had rain stuck on there for months. I've tried everything but for some reason it won't budge nor can I click on it. My little people are drowning. LOL All help appreciated.
Hi AussieGecko,
The developers are aware of this. They fixed all the others like it except the rain for the previous release. Hopefully they will fix the rain soon as well.
Old Oct 20 2021, 06:24 PM

Thanks Taz for the reply. I reckon they have their hands full right now so I'm not worried. Have a great day.

Tags
buildings, decorations, fences, grid lines, ground cover, paths, red squares, seasonal, snow cover, winter