Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 01 2021, 07:19 AM

Sorry for wasting your time Tiger I must have been brain dead when I did it. I completely missed out the post for the peppers.
Thanks for setting me straight. My hair is white now does that count as being blonde��
Old May 01 2021, 07:30 AM

Default not getting sent gifts

Hi neighbours are sending me gifts and I am not getting them. Also I have extra ploughed areas I did not put in, I delete them but they come back ( this is on my farm 1) .
Old May 01 2021, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottoneye Mo View Post
Hi neighbours are sending me gifts and I am not getting them. Also I have extra ploughed areas I did not put in, I delete them but they come back ( this is on my farm 1) .
Hi Cottoneye Mo

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

This is a random problem in the data transfer between Facebook and Farm Town. Your friends send you gifts but they are not showing under My Requests Tab.

This usually fixes itself during the same day or the following days. In case you dont want to wait then visit the following link and see if your gifts are showing up there and you can accept them from there:

Facebook Games Activity

There is information on how to work through the Activity of Facebook in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

For your problem with extra plowed areas, please provide your id number, it is showing in the message above the game screen.
Old May 04 2021, 05:35 PM

Default problems with sending gifts

( 590209311 ) I cannot send gifts or boost trains why?
Old May 04 2021, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydester123 View Post
( 590209311 ) I cannot send gifts or boost trains why?
Hi Clydester,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts. You have posted before about this and been answered. There is nothing that the developers can do about this as it was a change made by Facebook that is causing this for some. It will require Facebook to fix this.
If you don't know where your posts are and the answers to them you can use the instructions in the following link to find them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2021, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Default gift issue

I am the only player in my house that can accept gifts! The other 3 players send gifts OK but when trying to receive they just keep showing up as not received.. I have done what is stated to do to no effect. THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH POP UPS OR COOKIES and MY own gifting is working fine ...WHATS THE DEAL??
Old May 07 2021, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
I am the only player in my house that can accept gifts! The other 3 players send gifts OK but when trying to receive they just keep showing up as not received.. I have done what is stated to do to no effect. THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH POP UPS OR COOKIES and MY own gifting is working fine ...WHATS THE DEAL??
Hi CobraGuy,
For those accounts it looks as they have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab. This is a random problem that happens due to a data transfer problem between Facebook and Farm Town servers.

Please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

If you need instructions please read the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 14 2021, 12:01 PM

Red face Requests

Requests sent by neighbors are not updating. I accept them but they do not show being accepted. Each day I sign into Farm Town the requests are still there and any additional that have been sent. Thanks for your help.

dell12343
Old May 14 2021, 12:34 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell12343 View Post
Requests sent by neighbors are not updating. I accept them but they do not show being accepted. Each day I sign into Farm Town the requests are still there and any additional that have been sent. Thanks for your help.

dell12343
Hi dell,

I have moved your post to help and support for gifts.

First try running memcache and see if that corrects the problem for you.
Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Then please reload the My Request page and see if those gifts are gone or that when you try to accept them again they now disappear from that page.

If it does not please continue with the following:
To get rid of stuck gifts you need to go to the Facebooks Games Activity area for requests. For speed just click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/games/activity
When you are there, look for your Farm Town requests. You need to click the X not the Accept on each gift that is stuck to clear them from the My Requests page.

Do not try to accelerate any trains from friends there, if those are stuck you must also click the X to get rid of those.

That area can only show you up to 100 requests at a time, so if you have more than that stuck you will need to refresh that page to see more requests. Once you have cleared them all out My Requests start working again.

Old May 15 2021, 12:57 PM

Default Gifts

I am not able to receive gifts daily...only about every 2-3 days...when I refresh I loose gifts...I will get 50 and no more. Is there a way t check this out...do I have a virus in my farm...I did my cookies but it didn't help! It's very frustrating.