Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 24 2022, 01:35 PM

Unhappy Mutiple bugs on my noob account

1. Can't access forums, when I try it just starts reloading PLAY over and over nonstop.

2. Can't clear Requests tab and get gifts into storage whether I accept or exchange, the same 50 requests are always there.

3. Can't send gifts, I just get the same error message.

4. Most importantly, I can't unlink my email. I accidentally did it first on my noob and need to link my main instead. I keep getting the same series of options over and over but none of them takes me to being able to unlink it.

How do I get help with this??
Old Oct 24 2022, 01:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meilandra View Post
1. Can't access forums, when I try it just starts reloading PLAY over and over nonstop.

2. Can't clear Requests tab and get gifts into storage whether I accept or exchange, the same 50 requests are always there.

3. Can't send gifts, I just get the same error message.

4. Most importantly, I can't unlink my email. I accidentally did it first on my noob and need to link my main instead. I keep getting the same series of options but none of them takes me to being able to unlink it.

How do I get help with this??
Hi Meilandra,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts as this seems to be the biggest part of your problems.
1. Are you clicking on the Forums & Help tab at the top of your farms?

2. It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

3. About getting the token error, please be sure your browser and computer are up to date.
Close everything and restart your computer. See if that problems was fixed.
If not, then be sure that 3er party cookies are still allowed in your browser. You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

4. Go into your noob farms. Click on the "click here" in the yellow box that lists your email address. That will let you change the email for that account to the correct one. Then you can use the one you want on your primary account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2022, 07:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default gifts

since I added an email, I am not getting my gifts, I have a few farms and they are not getting any on them either, could you please look into this? miss my gifts because some on used on the farm pass, thanks

Jean
Old Oct 30 2022, 08:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
since I added an email, I am not getting my gifts, I have a few farms and they are not getting any on them either, could you please look into this? miss my gifts because some on used on the farm pass, thanks

Jean
Hi Jean, I moved your post to the thread about the gifts.
Adding you email address has nothing to do with current farming activities including gifts. That information right now is just going into a database to be used if or when they have to set up a website for an alternate way to get into the game.

Please make sure your browsers and computer sysytem are updated.
Be sure yoiu have cookies and pop ups allowed by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

This is a random problem that happens some times. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. I got this problem twice and gifts were back later those days but sometimes it could take a couple of days.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2022, 09:59 AM

Default can not send gifts

I can not click on farmer friends in the send gift area, this has affected the farm pass game, is there a fix coming soon for this.Thank you.
Old Oct 31 2022, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie 11 View Post
I can not click on farmer friends in the send gift area, this has affected the farm pass game, is there a fix coming soon for this.Thank you.
Hi Annie,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts.
What happens when you try to bring up the lists of friends to send gifts to?

Please make sure your browsers and computer sysytem are updated.
Be sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
Old Oct 31 2022, 05:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Not receiving gifts

I have not received gifts for 3 days now from my neighbors and many are as regular as clockwork! I'm using Chrome and regularly clear the cache. I have also run the Memcache clearer. But I still don't see gifts after reloading the game.
Old Oct 31 2022, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
I have not received gifts for 3 days now from my neighbors and many are as regular as clockwork! I'm using Chrome and regularly clear the cache. I have also run the Memcache clearer. But I still don't see gifts after reloading the game.
Hi Kathy

This is a random problem that happens some times. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook.
I had this problem twice and it was fixed later those days, but sometimes it could last a few days.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
Old Oct 31 2022, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
How do I get rid of gifts in my gift box that I don't want or can't store?
Hi bbarksda,
You go to the trading market and click to open your storage. Then click on the Gifts tab and sell them from there.
Old Nov 01 2022, 05:00 AM
Gifted Farmer ( Level 23 )

Farmer Since: Oct 17 2022
Level:
Trophies: 4
XP:

Hello,

I'm missing two gifts from my sister, the only two gifts I have recived. When I accept gift, it desappeared. Also, I can't sea her as my neighbour.

Visit Vanja's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support