Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 19 2023, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
UGH i am NOT NOT NOT NOT reporting an issue w the gift site,, i was responding to your note

I AM reporting and issue with the IN GAME gifts, when exchanged for trees those trees are NOT showing up in the gift box ....

i give up, will just send the report in myself,, was trying to be helpful and report it here in case others have the same issue ...
Old Jun 19 2023, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
UGH i am NOT NOT NOT NOT reporting an issue w the gift site,, i was responding to your note

I AM reporting and issue with the IN GAME gifts, when exchanged for trees those trees are NOT showing up in the gift box ....
Hi JNelson,
The developers are working on the gifts part to get them within the game and not through Facebook. You may have stuck gifts preventing you from getting those, but with them working on it then it looks like we no longer have the list of them in the Game activity area to be able to remove them. I am sorry but there is nothing we can do about that at this time with the developers working on it to get them within the game and not external through Facebook.
I have checked and did recieve all the gifts I accepted this morning so it is still working in the My Requests if the gifts are not stuck.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2023, 08:03 AM

Question Gifting

Any word on when gifting will be available on the new site?
Old Jun 22 2023, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Any word on when gifting will be available on the new site?

Hi LisaScobee

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

Developers are still working on this but we dont know when it will be available.
Old Jun 22 2023, 10:16 AM

Quote:
i give up, will just send the report in myself,, was trying to be helpful and report it here in case others have the same issue ...
I have found that gifting works best by exchanging them all before trying to get any from outside websites. Otherwise the exchanges are for zero and we lose the ones that have been sent to us as you say.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 26 2023, 04:39 PM

Default send gifts back not working

when i try to retun gifts after i accept them i get this Invalid access_token
Old Jun 26 2023, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
when i try to retun gifts after i accept them i get this Invalid access_token
Hi jerry

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

Please be sure your browser and computer are up to date.
Close everything and restart your computer. See if that problems was fixed.

If not, then be sure that 3er party cookies are still allowed in your browser. You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

You can also try another updated browser with 3rd party cookies allowed and see if that works for you.

If you still have issues after trying all suggestions then contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 26 2023 at 04:49 PM.
Old Jun 27 2023, 09:39 PM

Thank you Raul for the work on the game have to add this new issue the trains will not work right you said it was fixed hope so.
To whom it may concern

I was told I was not allowed to send a neighbor a gift

that I reach $ 500 and needed to add $305 I am on fixed income this is a game why are the rules changed to send a neighbor a gift. Also why do you not put names of our neighbors in alphabetical order so one can find them if we want to ask for ingredients and we have to do it one at a time and this makes this game take forever to do. I should be able to send a neighbor a gift since they have helped me I NEVER HAD $500.00 DOLLARS SO HOW COULD i REACH THAT LIMIT? IT SEEMS YOU CARE MORE Add Things than LOYAL PLAYERS OF THIS GAME WHY? Please explain why there new rules years ago when I played it was so much fun now it is worse than a job adding so many things there is bearly enough time to do all the regular things and I do not want 500 neighbor I have all I can do to keep up I am no youngster the game was more fun when things were not done one at a time asking for ingredients or bonus please try to fix things thank you.

SINCERELY,
SUSAN MASON A disappointed player game runs slow takes longer to do I pray it improves soon.
Old Jun 27 2023, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 View Post
Thank you Raul for the work on the game have to add this new issue the trains will not work right you said it was fixed hope so.
To whom it may concern

I was told I was not allowed to send a neighbor a gift

that I reach $ 500 and needed to add $305 I am on fixed income this is a game why are the rules changed to send a neighbor a gift. Also why do you not put names of our neighbors in alphabetical order so one can find them if we want to ask for ingredients and we have to do it one at a time and this makes this game take forever to do. I should be able to send a neighbor a gift since they have helped me I NEVER HAD $500.00 DOLLARS SO HOW COULD i REACH THAT LIMIT? IT SEEMS YOU CARE MORE Add Things than LOYAL PLAYERS OF THIS GAME WHY? Please explain why there new rules years ago when I played it was so much fun now it is worse than a job adding so many things there is bearly enough time to do all the regular things and I do not want 500 neighbor I have all I can do to keep up I am no youngster the game was more fun when things were not done one at a time asking for ingredients or bonus please try to fix things thank you.

SINCERELY,
SUSAN MASON A disappointed player game runs slow takes longer to do I pray it improves soon.
Hi Susan,
I copied your post to the thread about gifting as this has nothing to do with the current release.

If you are sending from the farm set with avatar name of HuggyBear7772, then because you have been playing that farm set for over 6 months you are allowed to send up to 500 farm cash. You have already sent 493 farm cash worth without spending any money to buy farm cash. You have reached the limit that you can send without purchasing farm cash of at least 305. I am sorry, but the rules were set by the developers. Without purchasing the farm cash to extend beyond the 500 level you will not be able to send any more farm cash to other accounts.

Below are the rules for sending farm cash or farm cash items:

Yes you can send Farm Cash to Neighbours or Buddies. The requirements to be able to send are as follows:
  • To send up to 500 Farm Cash:
    The requirements are that either you have been playing the game for more than 6 months or you have purchased at least 120 Farm Cash. You must also have enough Farm Cash in your account to be able to send it.
  • To send more than 500 Farm Cash:
    If you have already sent 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, then you will have to purchased at least 305 FarmCash to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends again. If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 27 2023 at 10:14 PM.
Old Jul 04 2023, 06:08 AM
Account Not Linked

I play FB FT of a morning to send gifts and then the new site of an afternoon. I have noticed that products are different on both sites. eg sausage pack on new site is 200 whereas on FB site is 18000. Should I be concentrating on only one site as cannot understand the difference in storage quantity?

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support