Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 21 2023, 08:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm using the SK gift manager; and, I sent (yesterday and today) gifts to "All Farmers". But when I went to exchange gifts, the "Send Gift Back" came up. Yesterday I didn't pay too much attention but tonight I noticed that one person (Jenn) came up with a send back to -- She is on my neighbor bar so I'm kind of baffled. I didn't check the other 2 that were still pending. I went back after completing the All Farmers to each individual group but there was no one on any of the lists. Just wondering what happened. Thanks.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 21 2023, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I'm using the SK gift manager; and, I sent (yesterday and today) gifts to "All Farmers". But when I went to exchange gifts, the "Send Gift Back" came up. Yesterday I didn't pay too much attention but tonight I noticed that one person (Jenn) came up with a send back to -- She is on my neighbor bar so I'm kind of baffled. I didn't check the other 2 that were still pending. I went back after completing the All Farmers to each individual group but there was no one on any of the lists. Just wondering what happened. Thanks.
Hi Lynntimpeiro,
The all farmers list may not include those that are one way neighbors or buddies. If that is the case and they sent you a gift and you went to return them one then they would show for the Send Gift Back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2023, 09:01 PM

Level:
XP:

Thanks Taz -- just another quick question on same subject. I just figured out that some of the new friends had sent on the FT version. I just cleared all my gifts from there and sent back to mostly new friends. Would that have anything to do with it?? Thanks again.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 21 2023, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Thanks Taz -- just another quick question on same subject. I just figured out that some of the new friends had sent on the FT version. I just cleared all my gifts from there and sent back to mostly new friends. Would that have anything to do with it?? Thanks again.
Hi Lynntimpeiro,
They are separate so yes tht could have something to do with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2023, 11:25 PM

Level:
XP:

Thank you again, Taz.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 23 2023, 09:13 AM

I have the gifting machine that allows me to send gifts every 2 hours. I sent them over an hour ago, yet my Game Clock still shows I have to wait 2 hours to send again. I have cleared my meme, but it is the same. Is there anything else I should try before I contact Support? This also happened Friday after working correctly plenty of other times. Thanks
Old Jul 23 2023, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I have the gifting machine that allows me to send gifts every 2 hours. I sent them over an hour ago, yet my Game Clock still shows I have to wait 2 hours to send again. I have cleared my meme, but it is the same. Is there anything else I should try before I contact Support? This also happened Friday after working correctly plenty of other times. Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
There is nothing support can do to change that. If it has been slightly under an hour since you sent them then it will still show 2 hours. That won't change until after it is less than 1 hour as the Show Times does not show minutes.
Old Jul 23 2023, 09:28 AM

Thanks Taz, I understand no minutes. It reads within 2 hours. But I sent them over an hour ago. (I set an alarm when I finish). According to my alarm, in 14 minutes it will have been 2 hours since I sent. But my clock still reads within 2 hours.
Old Jul 23 2023, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Taz, I understand no minutes. It reads within 2 hours. But I sent them over an hour ago. (I set an alarm when I finish). According to my alarm, in 14 minutes it will have been 2 hours since I sent. But my clock still reads within 2 hours.
Hi Early Girl,
The only thing that can cause those times to be off is your computer's time set. If your computer date and time were not correct at the time that you sent them then it corrected then that can throw those times in the show times off.

Try in 14 minutes to send gifts again.
Old Jul 23 2023, 09:56 AM

It's still at within 2 hours - but my computer is correct. I was wondering if it works the same as the facility wall - where we have to have an 8hr cool down period before working any facilites again. I exchanged and sent a couple of gifts via the FB page after I finished sending gifts - so it would reset to 2 hours from that point. Even though the couple I sent had not been sent gifts.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support