Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 14 2023, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
Hi, I have 140 neighbors and buddies, but when I send gifts, I only have 138 on my All Farmers list. So there are 2 farmers who do not get gifts from me. I haven't yet figured out who those 2 are. Why are they not all showing up in my All Farmers list?
Hi Precious In His Sight

According to your data, you have 138 Neighbors and 2 Buddies. There is no way for us to check how many gifts you are sending or whom you are sending those gifts.

Are you sure you are using the All farmers option? Maybe you are using the My neighbors option instead?

Could it be possible that you sent gifts to 2 neighbors or buddies, maybe a specific gift requested in Other wall requests, before you started sending gifts for your farming friends?

If you havent sent gifts to any of them, then when sending gifts, be sure the All Farmers option is set. You could use the Select 50 button.
Having 140 neighbors/buddies, you should click in that button 3 times.
It should show 50 gifts were sent twice for a total of 100 farming friends and the last time, when you click in Select 50 only 40 should show up.
Old Aug 14 2023, 04:29 PM

Yes to all of that. It must be a bug of some sort. I will try to figure out which 2 friends are being left out.
Old Aug 14 2023, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Yes to all of that. It must be a bug of some sort. I will try to figure out which 2 friends are being left out.
When you say yes to all of that, then when clicking in Select 50 button, you send to 50 farmers twice and the last time it says 40?

If that is correct, then you are sending to 140 not 138
Old Aug 14 2023, 04:40 PM

No it says 38. Also the number of players showing in my screen next to the chat button is 139.
Old Aug 14 2023, 04:47 PM

Quote:
No it says 38. Also the number of players showing in my screen next to the chat button is 139.
The number you see in the neighbors bar below the game screen says 139 as you have 138 neighbors but you are included so it is 139 in total.

Please after sending gifts, then select a new gifts and see if any farming friends are showing up in the other different options.
Old Aug 14 2023, 04:55 PM

No there are no friends left on any of the options to send when I am done sending the 138 gifts,
Old Aug 14 2023, 04:56 PM

also I accidentally unsubscribed to this thread
Old Aug 14 2023, 05:03 PM

Quote:
No there are no friends left on any of the options to send when I am done sending the 138 gifts,
As I said before, if you sent 2 gifts before you start sending to the rest of farming friends, then that is why it shows only 138 and not 140.

If you cant find what is happening, then you can report this to support if you wish. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 14 2023, 06:25 PM

I figured out that my buddies are the ones that are not getting gifts
Old Aug 14 2023, 06:27 PM

Quote:
I figured out that my buddies are the ones that are not getting gifts
Then maybe you are using the My neighbors setting and not All Farmers setting and explains why you are only sending to 138 which is your amount of neighbors.

Or you are using Recently sent to which only lists your neighbors as those are the ones you sent to.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support