Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 11 2023, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf View Post
I keep planting, hire others to harvest and there's no increase in my storage. If you can, please take a look. Wheat, sunflower and corn - just to name a few.
Have a good day,
Hi Southern Wolf
When you hire others to harvest for you then you get large boxes of the crops too so you have 2 entries in your storage for those.
I see the following in your storage:
Corn 40309 large
Corn 5939 regular
Sunflower 49255 large
Sunflower 9056 regular
Wheat 121806 large
Wheat 22722 regular

We do not get data of how much you had harvested or how much you have used in your facilities. The only thing I can suggest is to use the zip and that will add the 2 sizes together as regular size and will pay you the difference in coins for the large ones. That way you will see all of thos e crops in one location.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2023, 08:19 AM

Default Sell or delete directly from storage please

It would be nice to be able to sell or delete some items directly out of the storage bin.

Namely, HORSES.

OMG, I'm so tired of the horses. But soon, it's going to be ALL animals.

Either through boosting trains or from some other activity, I keep getting more & more animals. Right now, I have enough room in farm facilities to add hens, cows, goats, and turkeys, but I do not want to add any stables because there are no coin stables and I'm not buying one, so I do not need horses.

As it stands, I have to 1) freeze all animals, 2)"use" each horse individually, 3) click on each individual horse, 4) select "sell" for each individual horse, and 5) click on the pop-up screen asking me if I really want that 60 coins for that horse.

When I have something like 20-50 horses several times a week, that's a lot of time essentially taking out the trash. I don't spend that much time taking out the garbage in my house! Why can't I just have a button in the storage to sell or delete them all at once? I honestly do NOT care if I get paid for them or not. I just don't want to waste time on things I don't need.
Old Aug 18 2023, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
It would be nice to be able to sell or delete some items directly out of the storage bin.

Namely, HORSES.

OMG, I'm so tired of the horses. But soon, it's going to be ALL animals.

Either through boosting trains or from some other activity, I keep getting more & more animals. Right now, I have enough room in farm facilities to add hens, cows, goats, and turkeys, but I do not want to add any stables because there are no coin stables and I'm not buying one, so I do not need horses.

As it stands, I have to 1) freeze all animals, 2)"use" each horse individually, 3) click on each individual horse, 4) select "sell" for each individual horse, and 5) click on the pop-up screen asking me if I really want that 60 coins for that horse.

When I have something like 20-50 horses several times a week, that's a lot of time essentially taking out the trash. I don't spend that much time taking out the garbage in my house! Why can't I just have a button in the storage to sell or delete them all at once? I honestly do NOT care if I get paid for them or not. I just don't want to waste time on things I don't need.
Hi farmerKBW

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help and Support for Storage to be able to answer you.

You already have the option to sell from your storage at market.

Click in Map and then click in Trade Market.

When you click to sell your harvests or gifts, you will see a window with 3 options: Storage, Gifts, Items.

Click in Items button and then set it to Animals.
You will see all your stored animals and the chance to sell all or half of for each of the production animals.

It is explained in our Game Guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...58#post6341358
Old Aug 23 2023, 09:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Storage capacity

Good afternoon. Can you let me know what the maximum storage capacity is for products from facilities, crops and fishing etc. please?
Old Aug 23 2023, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy59 View Post
Good afternoon. Can you let me know what the maximum storage capacity is for products from facilities, crops and fishing etc. please?
Hi Chrissy

I moved your post to the thread for Storage on the farm.

You have all the information, according to which section of the storage you wish to use, in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110
Old Aug 28 2023, 02:04 PM

Default Selling un-needed Harvests and Products

Is there a way to sell just Harvests and Products that I don't need to fill the current facilities that I own?

Thank You

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...569&farm_ix=16
Old Aug 28 2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizmet59 View Post
Is there a way to sell just Harvests and Products that I don't need to fill the current facilities that I own?

Thank You
Hi Kizmet

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help and Support for Storage on the farm to be able to respond to you.

When you go to market to sell your items, click in All and a menu will show up.

Please do not post questions in Suggestions as that section is for posting ideas for the game only.

There are 2 options at the bottom:

Non Ingredients: those are items which have not use in the game right now so you could sell them.

Non Ingredientes (for me): those are items you do not have the facilities yet. You could sell part of them if you are thinking to purchase some more facilities or all if you need coins.
Old Aug 31 2023, 11:48 AM

Default sea coasts in storage

I have a bunch of sea coasts that I stored. Is there any way to get rid of them without having to place them on a farm first?
Old Aug 31 2023, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I have a bunch of sea coasts that I stored. Is there any way to get rid of them without having to place them on a farm first?
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
Yes you can. When you go to the market and open your storage for selling there are 3 tabs across the top, for Storage, Gifts, Items. Click on Items, then set the filter to Ponds. You can then sell those from there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2023, 03:25 AM

thinking of clearing out all my storage then letting it all build up again. is there a more recomended way to do this as I just looking at getting a bunch of coins to spend on upgrades all at once.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds