Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2010, 11:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
LOL - you can't possibly have been playing waaaay back when we went for FOUR whole months without a word from the devs, let along any upgrades. Believe me we were all hanging out, and now consider 10 days to be a mere drop in the bucket .... and from my point of view quite a reasonable wait too.
hey, the more time they take, the more time to rack up some coins to purchase the farm and expansions without leaving a major hole in our bank.
Old Sep 12 2010, 12:41 AM

Default Wasn't Playing Way Back When?!! Yes, I was!

Actually, I think you have about a month's experience on me. I started when there were only 40 levels, the Big Red Mansion was the creme de la creme, and there was no second farm -- and I was quite happy!!! I was working away, climbing up the levels, hoping to to get my own red mansion.

Then -- bang -- Farm #2. WOW!! Double the possibilities. Double the ways to make it to the next level!!! I was stoked!!! I even made it almost to 40 before the levels went to 60.

And then the devs went on a binge. Every time I turned around, there was a nifty new mansion -- and the facilities?!!! PayPal was making a killing off me, I'm sure, all the FT$ I bought so I could get the newest toy.

So I'm impatient! So what?! We waited 10 days for Farm #5 -- and we were all groaning in labor. So now it's time to groan and whine and whimper and cry for our next fix. I LOVE FARM TOWN & I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!! I'm cool with that! Are you?!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Sep 12 2010, 12:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Actually, I think you have about a month's experience on me. I started when there were only 40 levels, the Big Red Mansion was the creme de la creme, and there was no second farm -- and I was quite happy!!! I was working away, climbing up the levels, hoping to to get my own red mansion.

Then -- bang -- Farm #2. WOW!! Double the possibilities. Double the ways to make it to the next level!!! I was stoked!!! I even made it almost to 40 before the levels went to 60.

And then the devs went on a binge. Every time I turned around, there was a nifty new mansion -- and the facilities?!!! PayPal was making a killing off me, I'm sure, all the FT$ I bought so I could get the newest toy.

So I'm impatient! So what?! We waited 10 days for Farm #5 -- and we were all groaning in labor. So now it's time to groan and whine and whimper and cry for our next fix. I LOVE FARM TOWN & I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!! I'm cool with that! Are you?!
You mean 34 levels? Never a time when it was just level 40
Old Sep 12 2010, 12:44 AM

Default What Kind of Wood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
I have a question for all those who have the jewelry shop. I want to get it eventually when we get farm 6. I have the mineral mine and have been stocking up on stuff. I know that it also takes wood for the jewelry box and frames. What kind of wood? What tree do i need. and is there any other material that i will need as well? thanks....
The simple and straight-forward answer to that is OAK. You need ONE OAK PILE for the Picture Frame and ONE OAK PILE for the Jewelry Box. That's one per batch.

Don't know why someone didn't just tell you that in the first place!

Farm? Not Here!!

Level 1175 & Rising

Old Sep 12 2010, 12:46 AM

Maybe it was 44 Levels! Don't think I was around when it was just 34. Started in August 2009.

Farm? Not Here!!

Level 1175 & Rising

Old Sep 12 2010, 12:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
The simple and straight-forward answer to that is OAK. You need ONE OAK PILE for the Picture Frame and ONE OAK PILE for the Jewelry Box. That's one per batch.

Don't know why someone didn't just tell you that in the first place!
Because she had more info she needed and the Game Guide had all that info (plus she might want to go back later and look at other stuff) and the Game Guide is a great source of info everyone should know about. Teaching her to help herself
Old Sep 12 2010, 12:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Maybe it was 44 Levels! Don't think I was around when it was just 34. Started in August 2009.
It was levels 1-34. Then they added it to 60. Then to 90. Then to 100. Then 115. Ack my head is filled with useless info lol.
Old Sep 12 2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You mean 34 levels? Never a time when it was just level 40
LOL Was wondering what the hec I missed!? I remembered only 34 levels also in the beginning. I have heard a few people mention 40 and have thought hmmmm. LOL

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 12 2010, 12:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
LOL Was wondering what the hec I missed!? I remembered only 34 levels also in the beginning. I have heard a few people mention 40 and have thought hmmmm. LOL
Lol well I don't know about what they are thinking but I do know for 100% fact it was 34 levels to start with
Old Sep 12 2010, 12:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
I have a question for all those who have the jewelry shop. I want to get it eventually when we get farm 6. I have the mineral mine and have been stocking up on stuff. I know that it also takes wood for the jewelry box and frames. What kind of wood? What tree do i need. and is there any other material that i will need as well? thanks....
I am going to answer your question because I also "stocked up" before buying my jewelry store. You need oak for both the frames and the box. And more importantly, do not stock up too much. It does not seem like the store can keep up with the mine. I have tried to max out and have so much gold, silver, and diamonds left, and more coming all the time. It is likely because I stocked up a little too long, lol. I love having too much gold.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread