Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 12 2022, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikelly3952 View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100002990137093 Build No: 329

Error message I was getting - I had been working a neighbors farm and went to load my ship and got this message- hopefully I attached it properly. I do know my mouse has been acting funny not sure if that helps
Hi Dikelly,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.
Did the errors stop you from working?

It may have just been a temporary data transfer problem. You might want to restart your farms again to clear those errors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2022, 08:18 PM

Default game problems

What is wrong with this game . Have to sit 30 minutes for the game to load and to get on farm. Cant send gifts Cant do nothing What is going on
Old Jun 12 2022, 08:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marosenbloom View Post
What is wrong with this game . Have to sit 30 minutes for the game to load and to get on farm. Cant send gifts Cant do nothing What is going on
Hi Marosenbloom,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
I just loaded your farms in under one minute. If it is taking longer for your farms to load since you only have 3 farms and not near full size or layered then there is an outside problem, not the game. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the link listed there.

Does your computer meet the requirements listed in the first post of the following thread link?

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

For sending gifts please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2022, 06:40 AM

game won't load..anyone else having this problem?
Old Jun 13 2022, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtruncali View Post
game won't load..anyone else having this problem?
Hi mtruncali

Please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have a pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
Chrome updated a few days ago and yesterday I got a Windows update.
Please restart after any update you do.

I have hidden All options in your preferences, the wrench, to have a faster loading. So after loading your farms you will have to put a check mark to all items hidden (trees, flowers, tools, etc...)

If nothing works for you, then try all suggestions given in the first post first page of this thread, including the ones in every link.
Old Jun 16 2022, 03:43 PM

Default Can Not load Farm

2022-06-16 20:20:23.066 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+357184
2022-06-16 20:20:23.067 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild331.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-06-16 20:20:23.068 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2022-06-16 20:20:23.104 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 684919 bytes, fell off end @+181507
2022-06-16 20:20:23.106 LOG{}
2022-06-16 20:20:23.108 ERROR{}

Chrome and Brave same error what can I do, I cleared cache on both, turned my computer off.............used your memcashed as well..................
Old Jun 16 2022, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
2022-06-16 20:20:23.066 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+357184
2022-06-16 20:20:23.067 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild331.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-06-16 20:20:23.068 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2022-06-16 20:20:23.104 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 684919 bytes, fell off end @+181507
2022-06-16 20:20:23.106 LOG{}
2022-06-16 20:20:23.108 ERROR{}

Chrome and Brave same error what can I do, I cleared cache on both, turned my computer off.............used your memcashed as well..................
Hi Judyxt,
Please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have a pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
Chrome updated a few days ago and Windows updated recently too.
Old Jun 17 2022, 08:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default loading

I have not had any problems with anything during you change, however the last week I have had trouble loading. I have follow all the instruction on the help page and still can't load. Help

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 17 2022, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki77 View Post
I have not had any problems with anything during you change, however the last week I have had trouble loading. I have follow all the instruction on the help page and still can't load. Help
Hi Nikki,
Chrome updated a few days ago and Windows updated recently too.
Old Jun 22 2022, 05:43 PM

Default Game freezes at logo

Hey guys,
When I try to go into my farm, it acts as if it's going to go in. I get the opening black screen with the unity or something logo. Then it goes to the white background with the colorful FARM TOWN. Nothing happens. I shut down my computer, restarted & tried again. Same. I then cleared the browser cache since I do that before each game anyway. Any suggestions? thanks, Debra

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error