Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 05 2016, 04:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

no ? in top right corner of the Peacocks yet..
Old Aug 05 2016, 04:32 AM

This looks like it's going to be a very fun release, thanks!

Delighted to actually get gifts for thanking people - I haven't received any yet, but I guess I will? Like I just thanked people for buying new facilities for this next round - do we get anything for that?

Also . . . you may have already addressed this in this release, but one of the things that's bothered me is at the end of a competition when it's time to claim your rewards, you get that screen that says, "Wait! Don't you want to go thank people?" (That's not it exactly but similar) So I typically think, "Ok, sure" and go thank people. But then I never see the rewards screen again. Makes me wonder if I actually got anything or if I somehow lost it by going to thank people. We need to be taken back to the rewards page after we thank folks - or something - so it's obvious that we're getting our rewards.

Also . . . this has really bugged me and I see that it's at least partially addressed in this new release, so I'm going to bring it up. And maybe it's just something I don't understand. But since in that last screen - the competing neighborhoods one - you're never with any of your neighbors there, I never know which neighbors have helped me and which haven't. It's not like we can really pull together for a common goal because we each have different goals. How do we know who's helped? And whom we should help? Like, I'd like to help everyone on my team on that last page because that pushes my whole team to the top. But I have no way of knowing who those people are. We can't really be a team. I'm a "team" with people who are neighbors (which is nice) but who don't actually share the common goal with me. Anyway . . . those are just my thoughts. Glad to see this quest is being tweaked a bit. Love the idea of being rewarded for thanking folks.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 05 2016, 04:35 AM

Location: Erewhon (According to Samuel butler this is my country)
Level:
XP:
Smile new release

Thank you developers Waves are just what I am looking for Have been waiting transportation by ship for a long time I hope we get items for a working port as well Just a thought

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 05 2016, 04:38 AM

Oh yeah - one other thing. I'm not seeing a way to buy the peacock in bulk? Don't we have something like that? I can add them to the coop in bulk once I've bought them and I also know about the "Buy Multiple" thing on the context menu. But even wih that, it still takes 200 clicks per farm to get them all bought? I thought there was a shortcut like we have for trees and flowers. No?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 05 2016, 04:45 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Oh yeah - one other thing. I'm not seeing a way to buy the peacock in bulk? Don't we have something like that? I can add them to the coop in bulk once I've bought them and I also know about the "Buy Multiple" thing on the context menu. But even wih that, it still takes 200 clicks per farm to get them all bought? I thought there was a shortcut like we have for trees and flowers. No?
we have never been able to buy animals in bulk... I just bought 1800 and they are in my storage until that ? appears so I know they can be placed in the Chicken Coop and the feathers can be harvested..
Old Aug 05 2016, 05:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Firstly thanks for the new update

I am confused with the Neighbourhood Contest. Thanks that are in pink, it says can be people who have us as a neighbour, but we do not have them. Presumably we would have to be friends though? I clicked on a Pink thank you just now, went to the farm - looked up the person and I am not friends with them. How can they then have me as a neighbour?? Am I missing something here
Hi Barbara

That's why you have the visit button on the pink button to help jog your memory of who it is and to enable you to remove yourself from their neighbours bar/buddy list should you wish to.
Either they have unfriended you on FB or you have unfriended them on FB, but they haven't removed you from their My Neighbours.
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Aug 05 2016, 05:09 AM

Peacock a bit pricey at 40 000 each
Old Aug 05 2016, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
we have never been able to buy animals in bulk... I just bought 1800 and they are in my storage until that ? appears so I know they can be placed in the Chicken Coop and the feathers can be harvested..
They can go in the coops already, I have placed all mine in coops and then they are ready to go when they can be harvested
Old Aug 05 2016, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hi Barbara

That's why you have the visit button on the pink button to help jog your memory of who it is and to enable you to remove yourself from their neighbours bar/buddy list should you wish to.
Either they have unfriended you on FB or you have unfriended them on FB, but they haven't removed you from their My Neighbours.
Thanks for the reply. I did visit the one that was in pink on my list today - someone I have never heard of and to my knowledge have never been friends with. Maybe they picked me up at the market one time!

I am not going to, but how do you remove yourself from their neighbours bar?
Old Aug 05 2016, 06:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Well, once again we have a new release!!! And as per usual we have another mess!!!! Which decade will we get an update that is hassle free?????
Closed Thread