Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2021, 06:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Argument Null Exception: Value cannot be Null

I'm also getting a dead face when open up multiple tabs working factories. I have to reload and work the factories again and some farms were done, so it doesn't finish. I can only do about 4 tabs at a time, I used to be able to do more than 12
Hi Texans,
As far as the number of tabs open at the same time that may be different now. That is not something the developers have control o9ver.

When you get an error, the only thing we can suggest is to make sure all tabs for farms are closed and then clear the memcache and see if that will keep it from hoppening again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:15 PM

Ok, thanks I'll try that- It's too bad because the sad face makes me restart. Any idea when Trains will be coming?
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Ok, thanks I'll try that- It's too bad because the sad face makes me restart. Any idea when Trains will be coming?
Hi Texans,
We do not know when anythging not yet released is coming. They don't tell us either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:20 PM

Default Only service facilities show up in facility manager 1546006166

I attempted to post using the facility manager. Only the service facilities showed up. It says to reset the filter but I don't know what that means. Thanks so much for any help.
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
I attempted to post using the facility manager. Only the service facilities showed up. It says to reset the filter but I don't know what that means. Thanks so much for any help.
Hi Granny T,
Find the funnel at the top of manager and be sure there is a check for regular facilities and that is set to All in the drop down menu for that.
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:22 PM

Did there use to be a sell all option when selling non-ingredients?
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawkie View Post
Did there use to be a sell all option when selling non-ingredients?
Hi Pawkie,
There is but you have to select it from the drop down menu for what you are going to sell.
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

very pleased to see the facilities back, but due to so many having thousands of facs, at the moment its a bit hard to work them due to not having trains, I am sure they will be added in time, makes us all realise how hard it is for those who don't have any trains to work our facs, I make a habit of posting which farms have the least amt of facs to make it easier for workers, and tell them to avoid the hardest farms..
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alexandra,
There isn't one like you are asking about. That I know about. You are going to need to find the right title for what you are asking about.
There is we had it in September 2020. Its called consuming specific ingredients where you would go into the facility manager then the facility filter, then under facilities you would click on the All and change it to consuming specific ingredients and then choose the ingredients you wanted and then click on the green button and then the facilities would come up that are containing that ingredient or item.

Post Release Updates - September 14th, 4:20PM

- A new "Consuming Specific Ingredient" filter has been added to the 'Regular Facilities' dropdown in the Facility Manager. When you select that filter a new dropdown arrow will be added for you to select a specific ingredient, then the Facility Manager will only show those facilities that produce at least one product consuming that specific ingredient.

- When working together with a hired employee on a farm, the white text messages alerting you of the work your employee is doing will disappear when you mouse over them, this way they will not interfere with your own work.

- Show a warning when loading a farm that have duplicated Farm Cash facilities, this way if you have accidentally placed a duplicated Farm Cash facility on a farm, you can move it to another farm and benefit from the extra production.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
There is we had it in September 2020. Its called consuming specific ingredients where you would go into the facility manager then the facility filter, then under facilities you would click on the All and change it to consuming specific ingredients and then choose the ingredients you wanted and then click on the green button and then the facilities would come up that are containing that ingredient or item
Hi Alexandra,
Ok I found it, but we don't know when or if it will be coming back.
Closed Thread