Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 25 2021, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi honeyg56

Is that happening after clicking in show names, then in show work info and closing the window? Both farms have available work to do but only 1 of them is showing blue?

We will test Mobile Lookout tower again.

Edited to Add> I have tested the Mobile Lookout tower and it is working correctly.

Please be sure you are following the correct steps for it > http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6043214
Hi yes it appears to be working now
Old Feb 25 2021, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi yes it appears to be working now
Hi honeyg56

Glad it is working now and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Feb 25 2021, 01:14 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
You are very welcome Mrs Rogue

As soon as developers fix that issue you will not need fuel to use the axe.
Sounds good. It's funny, but since on the migration updates said that fuel usage was temporarily suspended, I hadn't even thought to try getting fuel from the refueling station. If I had, I wouldn't have even realized that there was a problem. Until the ability to add other farms or expand current farms is enabled, I am on one 12 x 12 farm so I have easily been able to plow/plant/harvest one square at a time.

Thank you for responding and thanks to the developers for keeping this game alive!

Mrs Rogue
Old Feb 25 2021, 01:27 PM

USER ID number ( 1483398059 )
I purchased Essential Oil Plant and put it on my farm 3 - it shows it there however when I am using my facilities manager to fill my facilities it doesn't show up
Old Feb 25 2021, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue benz View Post
USER ID number ( 1483398059 )
I purchased Essential Oil Plant and put it on my farm 3 - it shows it there however when I am using my facilities manager to fill my facilities it doesn't show up
Hi sue benz

Your data shows you own 3 Essential Oil Plant, is that the correct amount?

If that is correct, then only 2 Essential Oil Plant are showing up in your facility manager?

I visited your farm 3 and the factory is loaded, did you load by going to that farm?

Now that the facility is loaded, is it showing up in your facility manager?
Old Feb 25 2021, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Hi sue benz

Your data shows you own 3 Essential Oil Plant, is that the correct amount?

If that is correct, then only 2 Essential Oil Plant are showing up in your facility manager?

I visited your farm 3 and the factory is loaded, did you load by going to that farm?

Now that the facility is loaded, is it showing up in your facility manager?
No it still only shows 2 Essential Oil Plants in my faciity manager - I actually went to farm 3 and loaded the facility from there to see if it even was there. When I bought it yesterday I had filled it from the farm also.
Old Feb 25 2021, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue benz View Post
No it still only shows 2 Essential Oil Plants in my faciity manager - I actually went to farm 3 and loaded the facility from there to see if it even was there. When I bought it yesterday I had filled it from the farm also.

Hi sue benz

Please open the facility manager and click in the funnel. Change the Facility location option from All Farm to Current Farm and check if the Essential Oil is showing up.
Then close and reopen the facility manager and change the setting again to All Farms.
Please remember to click in the green check mark to save changes everytime you change the options.

If that doesnt work, then when the facility is empty, place it in your storage and then place it back in the same farm. Check again if it is showing up in the facility manager.
Old Feb 25 2021, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Hi sue benz

Please open the facility manager and click in the funnel. Change the Facility location option from All Farm to Current Farm and check if the Essential Oil is showing up.
Then close and reopen the facility manager and change the setting again to All Farms.
Please remember to click in the green check mark to save changes everytime you change the options.

If that doesnt work, then when the facility is empty, place it in your storage and then place it back in the same farm. Check again if it is showing up in the facility manager.
ok changed to current farm and it still doesn't show up - changed back to all and still the same. Will take a while for it to empty since I just filled it. Will let you know when it is empty and can put in storage. Thanks for all the help in the meantime.
Old Feb 25 2021, 05:04 PM

100001369549899 Building have disappeared from farm 42
Old Feb 25 2021, 05:13 PM

100001369549899 Disregard....first post. Some how show buildings got uncheck. Sorry.
Closed Thread