Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 25 2021, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
100001369549899 Building have disappeared from farm 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
100001369549899 Disregard....first post. Some how show buildings got uncheck. Sorry.

Hi Jan

Glad you sorted out the problem.
Old Feb 25 2021, 07:41 PM

Default Lost watermill

With the game change I lost my watermill on farm 1. When I tried to just buy another one it told me that it wouldn't function but just be there for looks. That means I've lost being able to use the function for weeks.
Also we be compensated for lost ship products and quests we had started before the change froze everything?
Old Feb 25 2021, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjohnson View Post
With the game change I lost my watermill on farm 1. When I tried to just buy another one it told me that it wouldn't function but just be there for looks. That means I've lost being able to use the function for weeks.
Also we be compensated for lost ship products and quests we had started before the change froze everything?
HI bdjohnson,
The missing watermill is known by the developers. It has to do with the ones bought way back early and the orientation it is sitting at. We don't know if or when the developers will be able to fix those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2021, 09:31 PM

Default New issues with the game today

My issues this evening include not being able to send gifts or receive or exchange or send gifts back. This issue was there this AM as well, but at some point resolved itself. Any suggestions.................I am able to load the game, but can't see who is requesting help on Facility walls either.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 25 2021 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Deleted unrelated quote
Old Feb 25 2021, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
My issues this evening include not being able to send gifts or receive or exchange or send gifts back. This issue was there this AM as well, but at some point resolved itself. Any suggestions.................I am able to load the game, but can't see who is requesting help on Facility walls either.
Hi powell,
Since you are able to load the game I moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread.
What are you seeing in the My Requests tab for gifts and in the Facility Wall Requests? Do you see their pictures and/or names?

What do you see in the neighbor bar below your farms?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2021, 11:36 PM

Default Missing facilities

HI, I have some facilities missing on my farms. Farm # 30 had 2 missing at first, now there are are up to 8 missing. It is the graphic missing, as it seems as though the Facility Manager does list them so they are workable. Yes, I do have all facilities checked in the tools. Seems that the missing facilities are on the left side. Easy to see which are missing as each facility is in it's own block.
I believe that some are missing on other farms, just that it is easier to see them on Farm 30 (turn off trees to see the gaps, top left corner. Have cleared mem cache. two of the facs are Farmart and shaved Ice Cart, not sure what the others are.
Thanks, and thanks for all the work you have done. Much appreciated.
Old Feb 25 2021, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
HI, I have some facilities missing on my farms. Farm # 30 had 2 missing at first, now there are are up to 8 missing. It is the graphic missing, as it seems as though the Facility Manager does list them so they are workable. Yes, I do have all facilities checked in the tools. Seems that the missing facilities are on the left side. Easy to see which are missing as each facility is in it's own block.
I believe that some are missing on other farms, just that it is easier to see them on Farm 30 (turn off trees to see the gaps, top left corner. Have cleared mem cache. two of the facs are Farmart and shaved Ice Cart, not sure what the others are.
Thanks, and thanks for all the work you have done. Much appreciated.
Hi Brugpuppy,
As you say they are showing in the faciolity manager then you are right that it would be the graphic possibly missing.

Please clear your browser, then close the browser and then reload your farms. It will take longer to load the first time as it has to download all the graphics again.
Old Feb 26 2021, 07:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I have a couple of people that are mutual SN (I am theirs and they are mine) and we have all noticed when working on the SN farms that the browser locks up and has to be restarted after 4-8 farms. We do hide all work except for what needs to be done and it doesn't help.
We have also noticed that if the farmer is on the farms that the freeze happens immediately even if they are not on the same farm number that we are working on. This used to happen with the Flash version but if we went offline it helped but that is not an option at this time.
Old Feb 26 2021, 07:51 AM

the question mark in the corner of the facility window will not work, also on items in storage. number 1644870283
Old Feb 26 2021, 07:53 AM

Default Can't enter markets

I've tried several times to enter the market and load fuel, but when I click on the market, it doesn't react.

Does anyone else have this problem.
Closed Thread