Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 06 2021, 03:12 AM

When I go to the Marketplace there is no one and I cannot communicate. The tavern is also not working. I can't collect from friends.
Old Apr 06 2021, 06:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

whats the reason the game is so slow, cant do more than a few squares of farming & the game locks up, for 10 seconds or so. it started doing this yesterday afternoon then repeats itself
Old Apr 06 2021, 06:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
I want to change my status. Went to market to do it and told me I needed to be at market, which I was. Not a major problem but thought you should know. Thank you.
Hi tina7447,

Could you provide more information about your issue please.
  1. Has this only happened today, have you been able to do this fine prior to today?
  2. Are you using a computer or a mobile device (mobile phone/tablet/iPad) when this happens?
  3. Where were you and what were you doing prior to going to market?
  4. Had you gone from your own farms to market or from another farmers farms?
  5. Were you online or offline?
  6. Were you full screen or regular screen?
  7. Which market did you have a problem doing this in and which status were you trying to change to. Was it changing the status message that is under your avatar at market that had the problem or what it when you tried to use the buttons at the side of the market that change your nameplate to a different color, if it was one of those which one?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 06 2021, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edda View Post
When I go to the Marketplace there is no one and I cannot communicate. The tavern is also not working. I can't collect from friends.
Hi edda,

I have checked your game settings and your language setting is not one of the common ones used. Please try changing it to English(US).

In case you need the instructions:
  • Click on the preferences icon and change the language to English(US) then click the green check mark to save the setting.
  • Reload the game and check that is still set to English(US).
  • Then check the market again while you are online and see if you can see anyone there.

If you are unable to change your language in the preferences screen or it is not saving when you change it, please let us know.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 06 2021, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
whats the reason the game is so slow, cant do more than a few squares of farming & the game locks up, for 10 seconds or so. it started doing this yesterday afternoon then repeats itself
Hi beverduster,

What were you doing prior to getting this issue yesterday?

When the game locks up are you seeing any errors under the FT console beneath your game screen?

What have you already tried to fix this yourself?

If you have not already done so please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared.

Then also close your browser. Wait a few minutes then reopen your browser and try loading the game again and see if that improves things for you.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 06 2021, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi tina7447,

Could you provide more information about your issue please.
  1. Has this only happened today, have you been able to do this fine prior to today?
  2. Are you using a computer or a mobile device (mobile phone/tablet/iPad) when this happens?
  3. Where were you and what were you doing prior to going to market?
  4. Had you gone from your own farms to market or from another farmers far
  5. Were you online or offline?
  6. Were you full screen or regular screen?
  7. Which market did you have a problem doing this in and which status were you trying to change to. Was it changing the status message that is under your avatar at market that had the problem or what it when you tried to use the buttons at the side of the market that change your nameplate to a different color, if it was one of those which one?
Hi Tiger. Tried yesterday and today. Using computer. Had been farming on my own farm. I was online. Full screen. I tried both markets. Trying to change status message under avatar. Thank you.
Old Apr 06 2021, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Hi Tiger. Tried yesterday and today. Using computer. Had been farming on my own farm. I was online. Full screen. I tried both markets. Trying to change status message under avatar. Thank you.
Hi tina7447,

Thank you for your additional information.
I am unable to reproduce your issue using Full screen.
Are you able to change it fine in regular screen?

Are you using the Facebook Farm Town book mark at the left side of News Feed to get to the game or a saved bookmark? If you are using a saved book mark, please try the Facebook bookmark and see if it makes any difference.

If it's not that, what message were you trying to change to, so we can try what you are trying to change it to.

What browser are you using and is it still showing up to date? Is the problem still present using a different browser?

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 06 2021, 08:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It's a relatively minor issue, but on farms where I have patches of sand, they have a thin green outline, even where they overlap. You can see this on my farms #1 and #13. It isn't the background showing through, because farm #13 has a water background.

Otherwise I think they migration is going great, but I hope to see bonuses and quests soon!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 06 2021, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
It's a relatively minor issue, but on farms where I have patches of sand, they have a thin green outline, even where they overlap. You can see this on my farms #1 and #13. It isn't the background showing through, because farm #13 has a water background.

Otherwise I think they migration is going great, but I hope to see bonuses and quests soon!
Hi earlgray

I will copy your post to a closed thread about bugs, for the developers to check.
Old Apr 06 2021, 09:33 AM

My bait for my ponds have gone fishing again, I had a lot of bait, today it shows 4 bait. This is the second time all my bait went missing.
Closed Thread