Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 06 2021, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
The problem is intermittent. I was not clicking multiple times without waiting for the game to catch up. I would click, wait for the updated quantity, then click again. It was is if the game had a mind of its own. As soon as I took the curser off the item to sell it stopped. It was like it "assumed" I wanted to keep selling and kept doing it. I was selling fish at the time.
Hi FF,
I tried this and could not duplicate it. I even tried holding the mouse button down and it would not sell multiple times.

It could be your mouse, getting a bounce when clicking. If it is a wireless mouse try replacing the battery or charging it if it is a rechargable one. If it is a wired mouse , try a different one to see if it could be a switch that is wearing out. In the 11 years I have played this game I have worn out at least 4 or 5 mice and the left mouse button is what has worn out giving double clicks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 06 2021, 07:05 PM

years ago there was a bait trick that I used, I had similar amounts of bait a week ago.
Old Apr 06 2021, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
years ago there was a bait trick that I used, I had similar amounts of bait a week ago.
Hi Lornagayle,
I am sorry, but we can not comment on any tricks you may have used years ago. What you could do years ago, may not work in the current version of the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 06 2021, 10:28 PM

Default Missing Crops from storage.

I have just today noticed that all my raspberry storage has disappeared, approx 16,000,000. To further add to my suspicion of a glitch is when I go to store and hover over raspberry it tells me I have 243 to reach yellow belt and none in storage lol. I long ago reached all belts in raspberry and also collected many bonuses over the years to give me the amount I had, could you piease look into this for me? (Neale)
Old Apr 06 2021, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool avatar View Post
I have just today noticed that all my raspberry storage has disappeared, approx 16,000,000. To further add to my suspicion of a glitch is when I go to store and hover over raspberry it tells me I have 243 to reach yellow belt and none in storage lol. I long ago reached all belts in raspberry and also collected many bonuses over the years to give me the amount I had, could you piease look into this for me? (Neale)
Hi Cool avatar,
First thing is all of your belts will show that they are white belts because the belts and dans have not been added back into the game as yet.

I checked your data and do not see but a few facilities. DO you have any facilities that use the raspberries?

I also noticed you have very little in your storage. Did you possibly sell off a lot of your storage before the change over to the HTM including your raspberries?

I am sorry but we have no way to track what you have sold individually and no way to replace anything that is missing.
Old Apr 07 2021, 02:01 AM

No Taz, I did not sell off any of my usable crops and yes I don't have many facs but they are all working and the raspberry was used in the dairies, in the store if I mouse over the crops I grow and use it tells me the amounts I have grown e.g. Vanilla 1908476 harvests stored but raspberry o stored. So it appears thet I have lost 16,000,000 rasperry and about 10 years work in this migration. All the crops in the store tell how many I have planted and how many stored, my belts are all showing and no, there are no white belts.

Last edited by cool avatar; Apr 07 2021 at 02:46 AM.
Old Apr 07 2021, 05:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool avatar View Post
No Taz, I did not sell off any of my usable crops and yes I don't have many facs but they are all working and the raspberry was used in the dairies, in the store if I mouse over the crops I grow and use it tells me the amounts I have grown e.g. Vanilla 1908476 harvests stored but raspberry o stored. So it appears thet I have lost 16,000,000 rasperry and about 10 years work in this migration. All the crops in the store tell how many I have planted and how many stored, my belts are all showing and no, there are no white belts.
Hi cool avatar,

Taz is not available at this time.

I am sorry but there isn't anything we can do about your missing raspberries, you will have to plant them again. We're not seeing anything in your data that could have caused a problem like this. You are more than welcome to contact the support team about this if you wish and see if they can tell you anything different. Please let us know if you would like help to contact them.

What I suggest you do is run memcache again today. I can see you know how to do that as you ran it a few days ago. For speed here's the link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then please also check that your browser is still up to date and also clear the caches/history. Make sure you remember to close the browser so the memory in the browser is cleared, then reopen it and load the game.

After doing this your 1st load will be slower than normal as the game has to get all the data for what is on your farms again. If there is an odd issue causing a problem then that should clear it out.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 07 2021, 09:36 AM

problem with show all when using the magnify glass
in wrench i have crops, trees, flowers UNchecked so just facilities and water show on my fields..... i been removing some facilities i have too many of and been using the magnify glasses to find them on the field, when i hit the show all again, instead of just showing the facilies back up like normal it showing everything including the crops trees, etc.... i have to reload the field to get it back to normal every time
Old Apr 07 2021, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
problem with show all when using the magnify glass
in wrench i have crops, trees, flowers UNchecked so just facilities and water show on my fields..... i been removing some facilities i have too many of and been using the magnify glasses to find them on the field, when i hit the show all again, instead of just showing the facilies back up like normal it showing everything including the crops trees, etc.... i have to reload the field to get it back to normal every time
Hi JNelson,
We don't know if this is normal as in it worked the same way in Flash or not. I will add your post to the Closed thread for the developers about issues so they can look into it.
Old Apr 07 2021, 10:26 AM

Are there issues with the Purple Hand not allowing placement over other items, Ex: a Big Pond where a path exists?
Went back through many pages and didn't see any mentions.
ID 1209353981
Closed Thread