Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 04 2021, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
unable to get on my farm, again.
Hi Hilarious,
We have had several reports of getting several abnormal errors showing in the FT Console and not being able to get on. The developers are aware of this and working on fixing it. They have released a patch for this, so hopefully you are able to get on again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2021, 05:49 AM

Everytime I go into the market when I get a job it works for a few minutes then it freezes and my whole computer shuts down n I have to restart and go again can u help me plz.
Old Apr 05 2021, 09:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Everytime I go into the market when I get a job it works for a few minutes then it freezes and my whole computer shuts down n I have to restart and go again can u help me plz.
Hi Iceberg,
The only reason your computer would shutdown is if it is getting a fatal error probably caused by your browser. Please make sure your browser is up to date.
For the freezing this seems to happen if you are working on a heavily layered farm. The only thing that might help is to turn off anything not needed for the work before you go to the market.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 06 2021, 08:25 AM

After 3 or 4 days of the game not loading (different browsers tried), I got in on Chrome, and was able to work 1 farm. It hung up trying to go to the next farm. After 10 minutes or so of waiting, I went out and tried to get back in to the farm again, but it got to the white screen (the number U-60 displayed where it stopped), and it never went further. User ID: 1793409352. It never got far enough to have info at the bottom for me to copy and paste here.

I tried on Firefox, and it got only to the black screen, with the little progression box about 90% or so filled in, where it stalled. The info at the bottom was:
2021-04-06 13:16:20.298 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-04-06 13:16:20.300 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-04-06 13:16:20.322 LOGSessionId: 3060916
Browser: Firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
Old Apr 06 2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
After 3 or 4 days of the game not loading (different browsers tried), I got in on Chrome, and was able to work 1 farm. It hung up trying to go to the next farm. After 10 minutes or so of waiting, I went out and tried to get back in to the farm again, but it got to the white screen (the number U-60 displayed where it stopped), and it never went further. User ID: 1793409352. It never got far enough to have info at the bottom for me to copy and paste here.

I tried on Firefox, and it got only to the black screen, with the little progression box about 90% or so filled in, where it stalled. The info at the bottom was:
2021-04-06 13:16:20.298 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-04-06 13:16:20.300 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-04-06 13:16:20.322 LOGSessionId: 3060916
Browser: Firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
Hi melian1

Last time you posted I asked you to update Chrome and the console information was showing it was not updated.

You can find my response in the following link>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6438790

You have to check if any browser you are using is updated and also if you have any update for your computer.

Also please go to the first post, first page of this thread where there are requirements for your computer and also suggestions for you to try.
Old Apr 08 2021, 12:50 PM

Default Reporting unable to open new version

can't load my farm again
Old Apr 08 2021, 12:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
can't load my farm again
Hi Hilarious,
You are going to need to supply more information when you post this. We need to know what you are seeing when you try to load your farms, both within the farms and in the FT Console under your farms. ALso what else you have open on your computer at the same time.
Old Apr 10 2021, 04:45 AM

unable to load again
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:46 AM

Quote:
unable to load again
Hi HILARIOUS

We cant trying to help you if you dont provide more information about your problem.

We had an update for the game allowing the use of trains, so the game will last a little more to load the first time.

If it is not that, then please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac in case you use it, Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are steps to let you check your computer.
Old Apr 10 2021, 03:39 PM

2 nd time today, unable to load game.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl