Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2021, 12:34 PM

Thank you Dr. Dirt and Taz... sure enough, a restart did the trick.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Apr 10 2021, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbusch0 View Post
I had someone rsend me a request to be my my neighbor. I accepted and we became neighbors. He shows up in my neighbor list. The problem is that the request never went away. It still shows in the My Requests tab.

Chuck Busch
USER ID number ( 1791794454 )
Hi Chuck,
It may be stuck as it didn't clear in Facebook.
You can check the following link and see if it is there Facebook Games Activity
If it is click on the X to remove it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2021, 01:58 PM

my trains just say coming soon and I noticed others were sending theirs..is it me or is there a bug somewhere? ID 1776078517..my trains are all on farm 2 and had a set on farm 5, but the train isn't showing..that's no problem. Just would like to do the ones on farm 2
Old Apr 10 2021, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
my trains just say coming soon and I noticed others were sending theirs..is it me or is there a bug somewhere? ID 1776078517..my trains are all on farm 2 and had a set on farm 5, but the train isn't showing..that's no problem. Just would like to do the ones on farm 2
Hi CrazyJan

If you are trying to do your trains from the farm then you will receive the coming soon message. We sent that to the developers.

Meanwhile please do the trains through the Train Manager.

Your other train is on your farm 18

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 10 2021 at 02:17 PM.
Old Apr 10 2021, 03:45 PM

It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it.
If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know. --

This is what Facebook says when I try to collect gifts from the My Requests tab. My number is 602895328.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 10 2021, 03:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it.
If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know. --

This is what Facebook says when I try to collect gifts from the My Requests tab. My number is 602895328.
Hi Qivis,
You know as that is a Facebook blocking there is nothing we can do for it. Contact Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2021, 04:13 PM

Thanks Mary for your help with that query, much appreciated.
I went on tonight to see someone ask me to move on their train. When I went to mine to start it came up coming soon, Do I need to do something to initiate the first time
Old Apr 10 2021, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Thanks Mary for your help with that query, much appreciated.
I went on tonight to see someone ask me to move on their train. When I went to mine to start it came up coming soon, Do I need to do something to initiate the first time
Hi chubbyal

You are very welcome

The coming soon message is showing up if you try to do your trains on the farm. We have let the developers know about this issue.

It is better to try to do your trains using the Train Manager in your Tool box.
Old Apr 10 2021, 05:05 PM

2021-04-10 22:03:40.593 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable.GetEnumera tor' on type '' failed.

keep getting this message any reason why not doing anything different system is up to date browser is up to date so unsure on why the error
Old Apr 10 2021, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
2021-04-10 22:03:40.593 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable.GetEnumera tor' on type '' failed.

keep getting this message any reason why not doing anything different system is up to date browser is up to date so unsure on why the error
Hi Alexm2012

Are you getting that error in the console below the game screen?

What were you doing when you got that error? Were you at your farm or working in other farmer farm?

If you reload the game, do you still get the error?
Closed Thread