Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2021, 11:31 AM

Default Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Simplelife,
All of your combines are in your storage and should be showing in your toolbox. The combines are all in the same row. You should see 2 of each color together in that row. The bottom one of the pair is the combine harvest plow and the top one of the pair is the combine harvestplow sow.
But that's not the case. I just tried to harvest plow with largest tool and it was the ext turbo but only harvest and when I went to plow it was the turbo only...not the ext turbo. As I said they are in my storage, but not my tool box.
Old Apr 11 2021, 11:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplelife0114 View Post
But that's not the case. I just tried to harvest plow with largest tool and it was the ext turbo but only harvest and when I went to plow it was the turbo only...not the ext turbo. As I said they are in my storage, but not my tool box.
Hi Simplelife,
Are all the those tools then greyed out in the row with the combines as in every other tool in that column is grey?
I am not sure I understand as when you use the combine harvest plow it does both functions at the same time. You do not have to click but one time per section highlighted.

Are you sure you are looking in the right place for those combines. They are all in the column to the left of the plows. The harvesters in the 2 row between the plows and the seeders do look the same, but only harvest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2021, 04:14 PM

Two enquiries -1. Why do keep getting click green tag to continue playing when I am currently playing. I must stop what I am doing and wait for game to reload
2. Is tha harvest time of some crop changed? or some of them only if on line with game?
Old Apr 11 2021, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
Two enquiries -1. Why do keep getting click green tag to continue playing when I am currently playing. I must stop what I am doing and wait for game to reload
2. Is tha harvest time of some crop changed? or some of them only if on line with game?
Hi Shirl,
I am not sure what "green tag" you are talking about. If you are talking about the idle more than 10 minutes that won't show up until you have actually been idle (not doing anything on your farms) for 10 minutes. It is the same message we got in the Flash version.
None of the harvest times have changed since the release of the HTML version. The last change we had was many months ago to change onions from 3 to 2 days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2021, 08:17 PM

Default cannot hire

when the hire others first came back i could use it. now my offer does not show up no one responds to my offers. when i text to see if anyone else is having this problem it does not show up. Thanks for all your hard work in getting the game back. i have been playing for years. hope i have asked this in the right place and in a way you can understand. be patient with me i am 75
yrs old
Old Apr 11 2021, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pst104 View Post
when the hire others first came back i could use it. now my offer does not show up no one responds to my offers. when i text to see if anyone else is having this problem it does not show up. Thanks for all your hard work in getting the game back. i have been playing for years. hope i have asked this in the right place and in a way you can understand. be patient with me i am 75
yrs old
Hi Pst,
I moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread.

Have you tried tonight as that has been fixed? If you have not try closing and reopening your farms so it will update.
Old Apr 11 2021, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Simplelife,
All of your combines are in your storage and should be showing in your toolbox. The combines are all in the same row. You should see 2 of each color together in that row. The bottom one of the pair is the combine harvest plow and the top one of the pair is the combine harvestplow sow.
They are in my storage but not in my tool box. It should be added that if I hire somebody they can use the harvest plow but I cannot

Last edited by simplelife0114; Apr 11 2021 at 10:21 PM.
Old Apr 11 2021, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplelife0114 View Post
They are in my storage but not in my tool box.
Hi simplelife,
If they are not in your toolbox, then you should see every other combine in the 4th columnt greyed out, as you said the combine harvest plow sow ones worked.

Also when you use one of the combines it does all parts at the same time with 1 click. You should not be having to go back and plow or plow and seed. If you are having to do that then you are not using the combine, but are using the harvester which has the same colors and similar graphic as the combine of the same level.

Both types of combines are in the 4th column from the right on the left of the plows. Make sure that is the column you are choosing your combine from.
Old Apr 11 2021, 10:23 PM

Default Facilities not working

Hi

I have tried over the last few days to get products from my facilities on Farms 17 & 18. I have done the facilities individually and with the Facility Manager. I am not getting more products added to my store. I have written down how many of each product I have before I try to harvest them. When I check after, there are no additional products in my store. This happens both with the Facility Manager (which tells me no products were available for store at the time) and without it. It only affects those two farms. The other farms are getting some product each time I try it.

Please let me know if there is anything else I should try, or if it is something that needs to be fixed.

Thanks,
Debbie 100000187697715
Old Apr 11 2021, 10:32 PM

Question Ships issue

Since I purchased my cargo ship I have NOT been able to click on the ship in the farm it sits on (#15 I think) without the entire game freezing. Is that because the ships aren't back in the game yet? If that's the case, why did the game let me purchase one? Thanks.

My user ID is in the message signature. You can see the ship in the bottom left of the attached photo

Attaching an image to show what's happening.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ship.jpg (83.5 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by LisaScobee; Apr 11 2021 at 10:44 PM.
Closed Thread