Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2021, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I've reported this before but today was especially BAAAAD!
We, my wife USER ID number ( 1523696796 ) & I USER ID number ( 777658954 ) have a FB friend (NOT a FT neighbor) who hires us regularly to harvest etc. his 43 farms.

FT REPEATEDLY crashed when moving to the next farm, not every farm but OFTEN, sometimes 4-5 times in 43 farms, today at least 20 times. I close the browsers, reopen and load FT. Sometimes we get a rehire message to go back but sometimes not.

It is a MAJOR PIA. Can't this be fixed?! Why does FT crash when working farms for others? Almost NEVER happens when hired by others at the job marketplace but he hires us at the inn since that is an easier place to connect. NO idea if that would make a difference.

We REPEATEDLY clear memcache AND browser cache so that his no affect.

Windows 10 Vivaldi (Chromium based browser)

HELP PLEASE.
Hi John,
No it can't be fixed because it is not a problem everyone is having. There could be any number of problems that can cause this. Their farms may be heaviliy layered which could be causing you more problems that you had with them if Flash. Since both you and your wife are having trouble with them it could be internet link problems, and I don't mean the first link between you and your ISP.
The only thing I can suggest is to turn off everything in your preferences that you don't need for the work before you go to the Inn.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2021, 11:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmfarm View Post
USER ID number ( 646111868 )
I go to the real estate office. Select the current option for expanding my farm. Select the yes for this is the correct purchase and then get stuck on processing this request. Times out and nothing has happened. Please advise. Thanks
Hi Cjmfarm,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2021, 11:54 AM

Thank you!
Old Apr 12 2021, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Webs,

We will be taking everything into consideration when we test them before they are released.
Thanks Tiger!

And I just want to say this for a great many of us.....Thank you all for your uick responses to our questions. I have never encountered another site where the support is this excellent!

Webs
Old Apr 12 2021, 02:01 PM

User Id 1297551737
I currently have three trains dispatched, two Standard Freight locomotives (on farm 7 and 15) and one Enhanced Freight locomotive (on farm 7). Using the Train Manager, I am able to check the status on both Standard Freight train, but when I attempt to try and check the status of the Enhanced Freight locomotive, I get an error message "This train can not be dispatched because you already have an Enhanced Freight Locomotive already dispatched on this farm". If I go back to the Main screen of the Train Manager it shows all three trains dispatched and the Train Manager shows the Enhanced Freight locomotive will return in 1 day and 22 hrs.
Old Apr 12 2021, 02:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
User Id 1297551737
I currently have three trains dispatched, two Standard Freight locomotives (on farm 7 and 15) and one Enhanced Freight locomotive (on farm 7). Using the Train Manager, I am able to check the status on both Standard Freight train, but when I attempt to try and check the status of the Enhanced Freight locomotive, I get an error message "This train can not be dispatched because you already have an Enhanced Freight Locomotive already dispatched on this farm". If I go back to the Main screen of the Train Manager it shows all three trains dispatched and the Train Manager shows the Enhanced Freight locomotive will return in 1 day and 22 hrs.
Hi Soccerguy,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
Old Apr 12 2021, 02:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Thanks Tiger!

And I just want to say this for a great many of us.....Thank you all for your uick responses to our questions. I have never encountered another site where the support is this excellent!

Webs
You're very welcome Webs, the team appreciates you saying that, thank you!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 12 2021, 02:47 PM

My problem is that when I answer the phone or door and come back the "You've been down for 10 min" shows and the green arrow doesn't work to return to the farms. I have to close out completely and return to where I left off. Please fix the green arrow. ty
Old Apr 12 2021, 02:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
My problem is that when I answer the phone or door and come back the "You've been down for 10 min" shows and the green arrow doesn't work to return to the farms. I have to close out completely and return to where I left off. Please fix the green arrow. ty
Hi Judyjor,
Only thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

Wait for it to show again after you do that and see if the green check will work. We have not had any other reports of it not working.
Old Apr 12 2021, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Soccerguy,
Tried clearing memcache as suggested. Exited out of Farmtown, relaunched FT and went to Train Manager. Still have the same results as before. Only difference is that the Enhanced Freight locomotive will arrive in 1 day and 17 hrs.

prior message was #3434
Closed Thread