Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2021, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
Tried clearing memcache as suggested. Exited out of Farmtown, relaunched FT and went to Train Manager. Still have the same results as before. Only difference is that the Enhanced Freight locomotive will arrive in 1 day and 17 hrs.

prior message was #3434
Hi Soccerguy,
If you are now seeing a time on that train then it is dispatched. You will have to wait until it comes back to dispatch again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2021, 08:02 PM

Do appreciate all the work that's gone into keeping this game going, even with some bugs which needs to be made mention of. Come to find, while going through some of my factories that some factories didn't get started the last time (and don't know whether it's happened before). Here's the list :

Sign factory
Kids clothing factory
Haberdashery factory
Train suppllies factory
Lamp factory
Spearfishing supplies factory
Jam & jelly factory

Thanks again for all of the hard work. It's much appreciated
Old Apr 12 2021, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
Do appreciate all the work that's gone into keeping this game going, even with some bugs which needs to be made mention of. Come to find, while going through some of my factories that some factories didn't get started the last time (and don't know whether it's happened before). Here's the list :

Sign factory
Kids clothing factory
Haberdashery factory
Train suppllies factory
Lamp factory
Spearfishing supplies factory
Jam & jelly factory

Thanks again for all of the hard work. It's much appreciated
Hi Lineking,
Please open your facility manager, and find each of those facilities and make sure there is a check in the box for them. Then open them and make sure the products you want to start each have a check in their individual boxes. If those ar eall checked them open the ingredient planner in each of those facilities and see if there are any shortages of any ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2021, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Train issues

My ID is 1537975913
I was able to dispatch 2 of my 3 trains. The third train, I unload then try to dispatch and receive this error.
This train can not be dispatched because it contains a Long Container Car that is already dispatched as part of another train on this farm.
I only have 1 train on my farm.
Please let me know how to fix this so the train will unload.
Old Apr 12 2021, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshafton View Post
My ID is 1537975913
I was able to dispatch 2 of my 3 trains. The third train, I unload then try to dispatch and receive this error.
This train can not be dispatched because it contains a Long Container Car that is already dispatched as part of another train on this farm.
I only have 1 train on my farm.
Please let me know how to fix this so the train will unload.
Hi Cshafton,
You said you unloaded it and got an error trying to dispatch it, so it should already be unloaded.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try to dispatch it again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 13 2021, 12:14 AM

okay, all the factories and items were checked and in only a couple of instances, a few ingredients were missing and when I strted them manually this afternoon, the percentages reflected the ingredient shortage. Therefore, the problem's not on my end per se.
Old Apr 13 2021, 06:30 AM

OOPS! My boo boo. I guess it had been so long that I forgot where they were laid out. Thank you!
Old Apr 13 2021, 06:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
okay, all the factories and items were checked and in only a couple of instances, a few ingredients were missing and when I strted them manually this afternoon, the percentages reflected the ingredient shortage. Therefore, the problem's not on my end per se.
Hi lineking,

Taz is not available at this time.

I've just started all of those facilities you listed to check if I got the same issue you are getting. I had no problems getting them all to 100% first try.

You've stated that you were short on some ingredients so that would explain some of it. When you tried later could it be possible that you also stored again before you tried again to start more batches in them?

If you did not Store All before your second attempt at starting the products, are you aware of what the game does when it sees you are short on some products? Perhaps this will explain why you can start more batches when you run short first try:
  • When you use the Start All at the top of the Facility Manager the game starts as many batches as it can in each of your facilities with what you have in storage.
  • Then after that you get back some ingredients for the bonus batches. These can require a reload if they don't all get added back right away.
  • When those are added back to your storage it then allows you to start more batches in the ones you couldn't get to 100% first time until it again runs out of ingredients.

You can also try clearing your FT memcache and also your browser caches/history to clear out any stray data. To clear your FT memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

If none of that explains what might be happening then you can of course contact the support team for further assistance.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 13 2021 at 07:01 AM.
Old Apr 13 2021, 09:39 AM
Account Not Linked

USER ID number ( 1468597614 )
On a field where only facilities are shown. I want to do replace them on the farm edge again

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 13 2021 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Deleted layering instructions
Old Apr 13 2021, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
USER ID number ( 1468597614 )
On a field where only facilities are shown. I want to do replace them on the farm edge again
Hi peggyannvt,
Please do not post any layering instructions in the forums. This is not allowed.
I am sorry, but we do not know what layering tricks will work now or in the future. The developers are only working on getting the normal functions back into the game currently. They are not looking at any of the tricks that could be done in the Flash version at this time.
Closed Thread