Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2021, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman39531_2007 View Post
it does it about every two farms this error is occurring, do have good connectin from my computer and the game itself, done 4 and 5 going backwards they are almost full with facilities and service shops, mainly service shops and hard to gauge if any points from the service shop, when facilities points do show up after completing that facility. I been playing since 6 hrs ago and rarely break enough to cook some beans and make coffee.

When the error appeared in the console, what were you exactly doing?

Did the error make you stop what you were doing or you were able to continue working?

Please close and reopen your browser for a while and then check again if the error appears again.

Edited to add: I copies your post with the error to a closed thread which is monitoring by the developers.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 13 2021 at 02:31 PM.
Old Apr 13 2021, 09:03 PM

100001369549899 Having several problems, my bait disappeared and I had at least five digits of baits, now none. While working has a super neighbor things hardly and some and sometimes not working. After purchasing flowers and arranging I go to another field and when I come back all my work is going. Nothing I purchased is there anymore. How has a super neighbor do you had things to the storage?
Old Apr 13 2021, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
100001369549899 Having several problems, my bait disappeared and I had at least five digits of baits, now none. While working has a super neighbor things hardly and some and sometimes not working. After purchasing flowers and arranging I go to another field and when I come back all my work is going. Nothing I purchased is there anymore. How has a super neighbor do you had things to the storage?
Hi Jan Edwards,
We do not have any way to track your bait usage. I do see you have 2 Fishing Tackle shops. If you are loading those with bait then that could be where your bait went. When you load those each can use up to 15,000 of each bait, so to load both of them can take 30,000 of each type of bait.

There is still a problem with the designing function for super neighbors that things do not stay where you put them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2021, 09:30 AM

first of all I thank you for all your hard work But I am wondering about gifts are they now expiring. I have not been able to log on due to working and I do not have any gifts that I am sure I have gotten. Is there now a time limit? my farm is 1022815339

Thanks alot

Robyn
Old Apr 14 2021, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrat01 View Post
first of all I thank you for all your hard work But I am wondering about gifts are they now expiring. I have not been able to log on due to working and I do not have any gifts that I am sure I have gotten. Is there now a time limit? my farm is 1022815339

Thanks alot

Robyn
Hi Robyn

This problem happens from time to time when data is not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If you have them in Activity you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests.

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 14 2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Soccerguy,
If you are now seeing a time on that train then it is dispatched. You will have to wait until it comes back to dispatch again.
User Id 1297551737
Please reference messages #3434 and 3439
Enhanced Freight train arrived and I was prompted to unload using the Train Mananger. Unloaded the train and received a message that a number products were unloaded. Using Train Manager, I now dispatched the Enhanced freight train successfully. When I select the OPEN button for the Enhanced Freight train, I still see the same error message "This train can not be dispatched because you already have an Enhanced Freight Locomotive already dispatched on this farm".
Old Apr 14 2021, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
User Id 1297551737
Please reference messages #3434 and 3439
Enhanced Freight train arrived and I was prompted to unload using the Train Mananger. Unloaded the train and received a message that a number products were unloaded. Using Train Manager, I now dispatched the Enhanced freight train successfully. When I select the OPEN button for the Enhanced Freight train, I still see the same error message "This train can not be dispatched because you already have an Enhanced Freight Locomotive already dispatched on this farm".
Hi Soccerguy,
Did you try what I suggested in my answers to you?
I will try cleaning your train data. Please close and reopen your farms for that to take effect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2021, 02:20 PM

I dont get my experience points or coins if I work for somebody... plz help
Old Apr 14 2021, 02:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
I dont get my experience points or coins if I work for somebody... plz help
Hi Gogga,
Please provide your ID if you want us to check this for you.
Old Apr 14 2021, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Soccerguy,
Did you try what I suggested in my answers to you?
I will try cleaning your train data. Please close and reopen your farms for that to take effect.
I did follow your instructions, but apparently you have the magic touch. Thank you for your assistance.
Closed Thread