Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 27 2023, 04:01 PM

Taz my account number is 112722874201825 the farms are farm 1 and 2 thanks
Old Dec 27 2023, 04:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
i have 2 fish farm 60x60 all the lakes are small sea coasts the one farm produces over 2 million of each fish the second only produces a little over a million of each fish the two farms are exacly the same and each has the same number of small sea coast. why such a big difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
Taz my account number is 112722874201825 the farms are farm 1 and 2 thanks
Hi Drr,
As you do not have the bait for salt water and are looking in the farm stats, uncheck the box to include products from fertilizer, bait and bonuses. You will then see on each of those farms that they do produce a similar amount.

If you do have any bait then it would all be used up on the first farm which would be why there is a different in the amount you get for each farm. The only other variable would be the belt bonuses which are not always the same. The bonus amount can be up to the percentage for the belt level, but that is up to and not a set amount and could be less.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2023, 07:26 AM

Default fish numbers

taz thanks now it makes sense
Old Dec 29 2023, 09:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

wish the ponds and lakes told us how much of each fish we get. Make it easier to stock up.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 29 2023, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
wish the ponds and lakes told us how much of each fish we get. Make it easier to stock up.
Hi RomanticSoul,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2024, 06:03 PM

My son bought a big lake w boat and when ANYONE fishes it they get 2-3 fish and that is it. It freezes at 196 or 197 left to fish and they can't be caught by him or SNs.
Old Feb 05 2024, 06:04 PM

Well I just fished it successfully but he can't and he bought it to do quests
Old Feb 05 2024, 06:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
My son bought a big lake w boat and when ANYONE fishes it they get 2-3 fish and that is it. It freezes at 196 or 197 left to fish and they can't be caught by him or SNs.
Hi John,
We will need the ID to those farms and the farm number it is on to be able to check it.
What boat were you using to fish it? If it is one of the smaller boats you have to move it around on the lake to get more and when you can't get any more then refresh the farm and try again.
Old Feb 05 2024, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Well I just fished it successfully but he can't and he bought it to do quests
Hi John,
For the lake to be set out on the edge you have to own a turbo boat to be able to fish completely. As you say he bought it for quests then not being able to fish all of it should not be a problem as you do not needa lot of fish for a quest.
Old Feb 09 2024, 07:32 AM

Default freshwater bait help

previously my sea water bait & fresh water bait were running close
FISHING TACKLE SHOP - UNCHECKED
as of the last month or so i'm bleeding fresh water bait
any assistance would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters