Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2021, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
It says "Operation Could not be performed, please try again". I have followed the instructions. Everything loads okay. Just crashes after a few activities on the farm. The Other message keeps referencing flash for some reason. It's uninstalled. So, I don't know why that is happening.
Hi FCM,
It is referencing things that are still under a Flash folder on the server, not Flash itself.
You say it happens after you have done a few activities on the farms. What is the last activity you had done before the messages show?

Try one more thing. When you enter the farms before doing any thing else, go to your preferences and check the box for Compressed Graphics. Don't know if that will help, but can't hurt to try.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FCM,
It is referencing things that are still under a Flash folder on the server, not Flash itself.
You say it happens after you have done a few activities on the farms. What is the last activity you had done before the messages show?

Try one more thing. When you enter the farms before doing any thing else, go to your preferences and check the box for Compressed Graphics. Don't know if that will help, but can't hurt to try.
Yes I tried that as well. I turned the compressed graphics on and then off and vice versa thinking that might be what's causing it. It can be any activity from planting plowing, adding items to storage multi buy, etc.
This crash did not occur for me until this update. Perhaps I'm the only one having the issue?
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
Yes I tried that as well. I turned the compressed graphics on and then off and vice versa thinking that might be what's causing it. It can be any activity from planting plowing, adding items to storage multi buy, etc.
This crash did not occur for me until this update. Perhaps I'm the only one having the issue?
Hi FCM,
You are the only one reporting it so far. Please check that your browser is updated. One of the moderators that uses Chrome said her's didn't automatically update with the recent one.

Try another browser, like Opera or Firefox and see if you get the same error. You will need to make sure that the cookies and pop ups are allowed, by the instructions in the following link even if you have done it before:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 12:15 PM

I love that the SN is back. Also that we're checking the weather, taking an umbrella, climbing on the tractor and something about the rooster. LOVE IT!
Old Jan 27 2021, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Roserain,
What makes you think you are losing coins when you harvest for your super neighbor? Are you seeing your coins dropping in the upper left corner?
The coin is going down.
Old Jan 27 2021, 12:47 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Alexandra_J

I have been working superneighbor farms without problems.

Please be sure the browser is updated, and also, after that, clear your browser cache. First time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower, it could last 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
thank you that seemed to have worked.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jan 27 2021, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roserain View Post
The coin is going down.
Hi Roserain

I just tried the Harvester, combine harvest/plow and combine Harvest/plant and my coins are not going down. They are going up while I am harvesting.

Please take not of your amount of coins showed up in the upper left corner of the farm and then check again after harvesting a farm.
Old Jan 27 2021, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Roserain

I just tried the Harvester, combine harvest/plow and combine Harvest/plant and my coins are not going down. They are going up while I am harvesting.

Please take not of your amount of coins showed up in the upper left corner of the farm and then check again after harvesting a farm.
I was at 1,007,000,000. Now I'm at 1,005,000,000. My mind is not playing tricks on me.
Old Jan 27 2021, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roserain View Post
I was at 1,007,000,000. Now I'm at 1,005,000,000. My mind is not playing tricks on me.
I'm sorry but we cant reproduce your issue working as Super Neighbor.

Please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response or any responses from Support please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 27 2021, 01:14 PM

Black screen on apple safari this is message underneath.

2021-01-27 19:06:23.456 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-27 19:06:23.457 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-27 19:06:23.478 LOGSessionId: 271906
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 1.0
GPU-Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GPU-Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M OpenGL Engine
2021-01-27 19:06:24.005 LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2.0" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1.0"
2021-01-27 19:06:27.634 LOGIndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl